August 18, 2020 We Flush the toilets At BSO of Isreal - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why don't you stop scamming and get a job? It's obvious you don't work.
    It was well written and makes sense. Because you don't like what was said you insult the writer?? What kind of asshole are you? Never mind. I just answered my own question.

Or you're a school board member. If so, you know what you've done and who you've harmed. Sleep well

Unregistered
    As we all affirm Broward Country is an animal all in it's own. We have extremes left and right at a constant battlefield and it could go either way. I myself voted for Scott Israel and saw the manipulation and circus that went on with the focus blame on our Sheriff Scott Israel. Far from fair but unfortunately that's the way most expected to go down. However the complete truth surfaced recently with Senator Rick Scott who called out the FBI who made so many mistakes and should have taken the blame from the beginning.
    We were all made to believe and trust the media thinking they have the right story. Untold to us who are the voters of Broward county we were manipulated to believe an untrue story.
    We know and trust Scott Israel. He may have made some mistakes but who doesn't? Scott Israel is sharper and now geared with so much knowledge to move in all the right direction. You go and win this Scott Israel 2020 and be better then ever. We believe in you Scott Israel and again we will be voting for you despite the two or three on this sight that bash your name for political reasons.
    "Scott Israel is sharper and now geared with so much knowledge to move in all the right direction." Does this mean you're admitting he was a shlub before as Sheriff and now he all of a sudden saw the light of what's right? Not buying it. He had his chance. He was shone the light numerous times, and he failed. Scott will not winPERIOD

Unregistered
    Israel is not a leader. He makes excuses for his short comings. He blames everyone else except himself. He destroyed bso with the help.of pollock. They both represent what is wrong with bso. Showing favoritism for a select few. Caving to the public instead of defending the employees of this agency. They are a poison to this agency. Israel should just take a hint and realized he is disliked by most employees except the ones he showed favoritism for. As for pollock he lost my respect when he condemned the deputies in tamarac. Another great example of caving to the public. You both had tour chance to make this place great and you failed miserably.

Unregistered
    Why don't you stop scamming and get a job? It's obvious you don't work.
    No, I retired several years ago after several decades in law enforcement. During my lifetime, I have seen a lot and done a lot. One thing that I have seen is how people will repeat inaccurate and misleading information, if not actually lie in order to advance their agenda. I prefer the truth. The most destructive force at work in law enforcement is politics. When cops become politicians, they end up selling their brothers and sisters down the river for their pwn personal gain. There is a small chance that an elected sheriff will turn out to be an effective administrator and chief law enforcement officer. As chiefs of police and other appointed police chief administrators are appointed by politicians, they are no better than elected administrators. Politics suck.

So, you have to look at who we have running for Sheriff. None of the current potential crop are very impressive. The Broward Sheriff's Office is no longer an agency of 50 deputies and 50 baggy pants jailers. Now the BSO has 5500 employees, of which 2800 are sworn LE and Detention deputies and 600 firefighters and a yearly budget of nearly $1 BILLION. That is a huge challenge to administer. And, there isn't anyone out there who appears to be up for the job. That is before politics enters the picture. In the old days, a deputy could keep his head down, do his job well and survive several sheriffs. That is becoming nearly impossible today. Downward loyalty does not exist. The administration will not back up the rank and file, even when they do their jobs properly.

So, if people want to bad mouth any particular candidate for sheriff, I could care less. But, I am not going to stand by and let people falsely tar an entire LEA as being incompetent and/or criminal. The voters of Broward County will elect the Sheriff of their choice, good, bad or indifferent; most likely the latter two.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234