The Clintons Strike Again

Unregistered

The Clintons Strike Again

Epstein commits “suicide” while in the New York jail system the night after his indictment is read. I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact Bill Clinton would frequent his home and is a dirty old pervert that probably smashed the underage sex slaves too.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Epstein commits “suicide” while in the New York jail system the night after his indictment is read. I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact Bill Clinton would frequent his home and is a dirty old pervert that probably smashed the underage sex slaves too.
    Not for nothing but wasn’t Alex Acosta, the disgraced Sec. of Commerce appointed by Trump and former U.S. Attorney who sprang Epstein free, responsible for a terrible miscarriage of justice? Btw, in case it slipped your mind, Epstein and Trump were friends and are both well known young pus*y grabbers. Just saying.

Unregistered
    In Vegas, what might the odds be that all were coincidental?

Unregistered
    In Vegas, what might the odds be that all were coincidental?
    KMart is running a special on tin foil and rabbit ears antennas.

Unregistered
    There is no way he committed suicide. People that are arrogant and grandiose like he is do not commit suicide. He was either suicided by someone more powerful than the Clintons or removed by one of the countries he was an asset for.

Unregistered
    There is no way he committed suicide. People that are arrogant and grandiose like he is do not commit suicide. He was either suicided by someone more powerful than the Clintons or removed by one of the countries he was an asset for.
    Let me guess. He is on the same island as Elvis Presley and 2 PAC...lala land.. conspiracy theorists

Unregistered
    Let me guess. He is on the same island as Elvis Presley and 2 PAC...lala land.. conspiracy theorists
    Well, unlike those you mentioned Epstein is worth multiples of BILLION$. He has plenty of influence and most of all, he probably has nasty dirt on some very prominent people. I'm sure there are more than a few big wigs who are sleeping better now that he is out of the picture.

How easy can it be to pay off a couple of corrections supervisors to make a few personnel moves at the right time with none one else being the wiser? If Chapo can pay to build a tunnel out of a prison, Epstein can pay whatever it takes to fake his own death. It's not that far fetched.

Unregistered
    Witness Protection Program

Unregistered
    Not to sound like an Alex Jones fan, but have you guys seen the movie Shooter with Mark Whalberg? It really makes you think about what truly happens behind the scenes in this country. These ultra rich elites run the world, and the truth is whatever they say it is.