Stahl conveniently MIA whenever member needs help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Stahl conveniently MIA whenever member needs help

Once again our infamous PBA rep Steadman Stahl is MIA when a member needs assistance.
    Maybe he’s on another luxury vaca on our dime.

Unregistered
    Explain who what when how why?

Unregistered
    He can't cause it's fake news. Probably just another one of the old pba ppl talking crap. Stahl is not a good leader but I'm glad he's there since the old crew acts like this

Unregistered
    MIA is MIA. Most recent? Ask Homestead cop who was 39d. Just a small sampling. And yes Stahl isn’t a leader at all- you are
    Correct

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    MIA is MIA. Most recent? Ask Homestead cop who was 39d. Just a small sampling. And yes Stahl isn’t a leader at all- you are
    Correct
    Who got 39d

Unregistered
    Correct
    What is he supposed to do for a shit head homestead cop who shoved a 39 into a wall 5x5 on camera?

He defends that sort of stupidity and it makes us all look bad. Jeez how daft are you?

Unregistered
    Thats where you are completely wrong and obviously not a real cop. The shit is the 39 remember he is the one that committed a crime you idiot. So what if he pushed him 5x5 on camera you think that warrants the officer being 39 your an idiot PBA Sucks!!!!

Unregistered
    Thats where you are completely wrong and obviously not a real cop. The shit is the 39 remember he is the one that committed a crime you idiot. So what if he pushed him 5x5 on camera you think that warrants the officer being 39 your an idiot PBA Sucks!!!!
    smh you are obviously not a cop. If you think because you have a prisoner you can abuse him, I can't wait to see you on tv in handcuffs too. You are the problem and give the idiot liberals ammo to use against us.

the guy committed a crime, then lied on his report. He was 39'd, f**k him, I'm not asking the pba to make us all look bad defending the dude, he did what he did and made his own bed. I'll ask the PBA to help when there is some actual travesty going on.

Unregistered
    I can tell all these negative comments are made by PBA executives. It’s their MO not to speak up for LEOs.

Unregistered
    I can tell all these negative comments are made by PBA executives. It’s their MO not to speak up for LEOs.
    You're an idiot if homestead ofc is pba member he will be represented in court etc. Nothing anyone can do about arrest until court.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast