Rick Scott says FBI won’t answer questions about mishandled tip on Parkland shooter - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    This is a political stunt. We all know it's the shooter, Scott Israel, Robert Runcie, Jan Jordan, Scot Peterson, PROMISE board, NAACP, elected officials, parents, teachers, and many other people's fault for MSD. The only reason Sen. Rick Scott is addressing this now is because he is looking for favor from Pres. Trump as they continue to "investigate the investigators." re "Russia-gate." Had the FBI not been completely focused on only everything Trump related, they probably would have followed up on normal, everyday threats called "doing their job." There are probably a ton of things they missed and slid through the tracks because most have them have been assigned to taking a duly elected president down and Sen. Scott is just throwing his states stuff into it. A lot more states will follow.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Spinning the wheel. Are you nuts jerkie. It was israel that put that incompetent fool in parkland as a captain. It was israel that put less inept deputies to skate by in parkland.
    It was israel that didn't inact necessary training to combat situations like this. It was israel that agreed to go along with this promise program and have it implemented at the agency. Should we name more. Stop trying to divert and blame others for one persons failure. That person who created this failure is israel and his incompetent command that he had in place when he was elected. This also includes pollock he took part in helping israel destroy this agency.

Who ran 911 and Regional Communications and got booted out LZ now let's move on because she had no qualifications to lead a department that critical. She's a mother of kids so I will restrain from going any deeper. Isreal crew you're still bed wetting since January 2019. He's not going to get beyond the Primary Election and that's a fact. As a MSD parent, it's our responsibility to ensure his run is short and he doesn't make it on the General Election Ballot.

Unregistered
    Who ran 911 and Regional Communications and got booted out LZ now let's move on because she had no qualifications to lead a department that critical. She's a mother of kids so I will restrain from going any deeper. Isreal crew you're still bed wetting since January 2019. He's not going to get beyond the Primary Election and that's a fact. As a MSD parent, it's our responsibility to ensure his run is short and he doesn't make it on the General Election Ballot.
    As a MSD parent this is how you talk? How would you know a fact of an election has not started yet?
    First of all it has to be a fact that your not a mother of MSD and second your a fake liking to derail the truth so get over it. The truth of the matter is the FBI dropped the ball again. That's a fact so go away you fake and read the paper before you talk.

Unregistered
    It is mathematically and politically impossible for Scott Israel to become sheriff. H. Wayne Clark or a Republican will be sheriff of Broward 2020.
    H. Wayne Huizenga will be the sheriff before a republican will in this town. But I'm definitely looking at Clark as I despise the others.

Unregistered
    H. Wayne Huizenga will be the sheriff before a republican will in this town. But I'm definitely looking at Clark as I despise the others.
    I was just talking math and politics and removed emotion but as you can see, you just proved my point. And I am not even trying to be a smart-ass. I have been working on this for a while now.

Unregistered
    I was just talking math and politics and removed emotion but as you can see, you just proved my point. And I am not even trying to be a smart-ass. I have been working on this for a while now.
    Wasn't trying to minimize your efforts bud. Was just playing a name association game. In all seriousness. Folks are not even looking at a republucan influence here. It would shock the heck out of those that feel they have it all worked out already. Would come out of left field for sure. Take care.

Unregistered
    It is mathematically and politically impossible for Scott Israel to become sheriff. H. Wayne Clark or a Republican will be sheriff of Broward 2020.
    This place tanks up there with DC. Nothing us impossible. Marrion Barry was re-elected. So shall Israel.

Unregistered
    This place tanks up there with DC. Nothing us impossible. Marrion Barry was re-elected. So shall Israel.
    At this point Israel should get his job back. Why should BSO continue to take the blame especially after what we all just found out. Typical political crap

Unregistered
    At this point Israel should get his job back. Why should BSO continue to take the blame especially after what we all just found out. Typical political crap
    One hell of the truth came out. So like most of us we believed the media. Good luck Mr. Israel and hope you get your job back our Sheriff. I will be voting you back in.

Unregistered
    One hell of the truth came out. So like most of us we believed the media. Good luck Mr. Israel and hope you get your job back our Sheriff. I will be voting you back in.
    Even with all this idiotic rhetoric posted by the big eared bandit's goon squad, Scotty will not get elected. Get used to it.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast