+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Read this if you can that is.
    I have to say interesting read to say the least. Now I see the shed of light meaning the truth has submerged. We voted for Scott Israel and will vote for him again. This is our vote not DeSantis or anyone else. We are not Democrats or Republicans we are independents and sway towards the truth. We will get Israel elected once again. Voters have rights and it should not be upheld who we vote for.

Unregistered

Ouch! Scott Israel 39 times you dropped the ball?

On Friday, (February 16, 2018) Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel revealed that his office received calls, for two years, about Nikolas Cruz before he opened fire on a Florida high school on Wednesday.

According to The New York Times, Israel said his office received about 20 calls in total about the reportedly troubled teen.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    fake news again
    Thanks for clearing that up. It's nice to see another person hate SI as much as we all do. Keep pointing out the truth please.

Yes. The New York Times is "Fake News." The NY Post reports that, "Deputies were called to suspected shooter’s home 39 times over seven years."

Looks like the ENTIRE time you were sheriff of Broward this shooter has been on the radar. What happened? 39 times? Wow! I thought 20 was bad. Say what? You were waiting for call number 40?

https://nypost.com/2018/02/16/deputi...r-seven-years/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789