Rick Scott says FBI won’t answer questions about mishandled tip on Parkland shooter - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wasn't trying to minimize your efforts bud. Was just playing a name association game. In all seriousness. Folks are not even looking at a republucan influence here. It would shock the heck out of those that feel they have it all worked out already. Would come out of left field for sure. Take care.
    I gotcha and I was echoing your sentiment. Which is why he (Clark) or ANYONE who gets the Republican nod will win the election. It will not be Israel when the choice is made between:

2020 Sheriff BSO:

Scott J. Israel (D)
    OR
    Joe Q. Public (R)

All Republicans will vote R and no one else (independent and decent dems) with a conscience and/or a child will fill a bubble in for Scott J. Israel.

The (D) and (R) disappears on the ballot on that one.

Lamberti (R) won in 2008 on an Obama/Biden ticket because he had the "incumbent" by his name. Israel lost that and since he is not being re-instated this week, he doesn't carry that weight. SI will probably win the primary, but that's all.

Take care. Be safe.

Unregistered

Scott Israel dropped the ball

At this point Israel should get his job back. Why should BSO continue to take the blame especially after what we all just found out. Typical political crap
    There were only 2 inquiries made to nationwide FBI call center. Remind me, how many calls were made to BSO on this sig-20? Didn't Peterson, Israel, and other BSO and school officials, including the PROMISE team have interaction with the shooter as well at school? What about the students? Exactly but nice try.

Unregistered
    There were only 2 inquiries made to nationwide FBI call center. Remind me, how many calls were made to BSO on this sig-20? Didn't Peterson, Israel, and other BSO and school officials, including the PROMISE team have interaction with the shooter as well at school? What about the students? Exactly but nice try.
    It's obvious you didn't read. Six months before or more information was given to the FEDS about this killer. Deputies responded to the calls but up to them to write an A report. How many times have you B calls? Let's not be a typical hypocrite or a Monday night quarterback. Nothing to do with the Promise program but nice try. Your out of your mind to think anyone would want to permit a killer like Cruz to go on a shooting rampage at a school or anywhere else. THIS IS A TREND FU*K FACE
    We can only do what we can do by the laws governed.

Unregistered
    It's obvious you didn't read. Six months before or more information was given to the FEDS about this killer. Deputies responded to the calls but up to them to write an A report. How many times have you B calls? Let's not be a typical hypocrite or a Monday night quarterback. Nothing to do with the Promise program but nice try. Your out of your mind to think anyone would want to permit a killer like Cruz to go on a shooting rampage at a school or anywhere else. THIS IS A TREND FU*K FACE
    Well said well placed

Unregistered
    Obviously you didn't read what the person wrote that you responded to you stupid F*CK KNUCKLE.

Unregistered
    One hell of the truth came out. So like most of us we believed the media. Good luck Mr. Israel and hope you get your job back our Sheriff. I will be voting you back in.
    My God what a article and shame on the media for completely manipulating the entire story without the true facts. You have our more Mr. Israel. We all owe you an apology.

Unregistered
    My God what a article and shame on the media for completely manipulating the entire story without the true facts. You have our more Mr. Israel. We all owe you an apology.
    I'm a Parkland resident and yes FBI DROPPED THE BALL. Unfortunately Mr. Israel ended up taking the blame. He is a very nice man and never did wrong. We will vote for you again Mr. Israel.

Unregistered
    I'm a Parkland resident and yes FBI DROPPED THE BALL. Unfortunately Mr. Israel ended up taking the blame. He is a very nice man and never did wrong. We will vote for you again Mr. Israel.
    Can't understand how they get away with this. Not fair at all. They need to be held accountable

Unregistered
    No Patti Lynn, you live in Tamarac and you are drunk, again.

Unregistered
    No Patti Lynn, you live in Tamarac and you are drunk, again.
    Do you think she still drinks Bartles & James or just chugs the box wines? Me personally, I can picture this keyboard pirate in front of the computer with a box o' wine and a solo cup.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast