Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yawn! Not so smash mouth cut downs!
    Yawn....and Chitty is such a scumbag.

Unregistered
    Yawn....and Chitty is such a scumbag.
    Why did you support David Lee Davis Henry? I heard he paid you money like Ben?

Unregistered
    Why did you support David Lee Davis Henry? I heard he paid you money like Ben?
    Why did Chitwood support durham and continue to support sharpton

Unregistered
    And wasn't it hilarious that Chitty made Creamer resign because Creamer stole Janelle from him. At least Chitty has King Snitch to come home to.
    He’s a snitch for doing his job? Received information about policy violations and reported it? If that’s the case the whole department is full of snitches. Sorry he hurt your feelings.

Unregistered
    He’s a snitch for doing his job? Received information about policy violations and reported it? If that’s the case the whole department is full of snitches. Sorry he hurt your feelings.
    That's just what the VCSO has become.

Unregistered
    That's just what the VCSO has become.
    Don’t know of any public service entity that doesn’t operate that way. Without that in place, corruption rules the roost.

Unregistered
    Kind of like Chitwood continuously violating 26.2.123. Do as I say and not as I do

Unregistered
    Kindergarten just never was as obvious. Who are the moles

Unregistered
    Kind of like Chitwood continuously violating 26.2.123. Do as I say and not as I do
    I made a mistake. Chitwood regularly violates 26.2.125. Mr do as I say and not as i do.

Unregistered
    Don’t know of any public service entity that doesn’t operate that way. Without that in place, corruption rules the roost.
    Do you honestly believe Alvin, Henry, or Szabo are really here for a debate? They just want to bash Chitwood! Everything he did wrong is a full blown up scandal! They always act like he should have been the full penalty for every mistake made. I don’t find anyone who has made a mistake or involved in the criminal justice system the full penalty. It makes their side look even more petty!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast