This has morphed into kindergarten - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I remember when Henry supported David Lee Davis too! John told me he’s writing a tribute to Jeffery Einstein in light of the recent event.
    I remember when Chitwood had his picture taken with Al Sharpton and supported Durham. I remember when Chitwood supported illegal immigration AFTER the election.

Unregistered
    I remember when Henry supported David Lee Davis too! John told me he’s writing a tribute to Jeffery Einstein in light of the recent event.
    I remember when Creamer stole Janelle from Chitwood and Chitwood made him resign. And I remember right after that Chitwood cried himself to sleep in the loving arms of Kyle.

Unregistered
    I remember when Chitwood brought the firearm into OIA, failed the stress shoot, screwed up the felony stop, had to be rescued by SWAT in the Lake Ruby Road incident, had Sgt Peck change the speed on the speeding ticket, had to pay a HUGE settlement to Szabo.

Unregistered
    I’ve said it many times before and I will say it again! They say, “why do we keep bringing up Alvin, Henry, and Szabo;” when it’s them who brings themselves into the conversation with their agendas. I feel it’s psychologically pleasing to them having it both ways! I strongly believe they get off on string the pot, then complaining about it. It’s blatantly obvious that’s Alvin replying above!
    Nope, wasn't me but I agree with the individual. Hint; this emoji 😎 will help you to decipher my comments.

Unregistered
    I remember when Chitwood had his picture taken with Al Sharpton and supported Durham. I remember when Chitwood supported illegal immigration AFTER the election.
    You’re comparing Sharpton and Durham to David Lee Davis Henry? That’s a huge stretch! Why did you support David Lee Davis Henry?

Unregistered
    Nope, wasn't me but I agree with the individual. Hint; this emoji 😎 will help you to decipher my comments.
    Another criminal type lie! We can decipher your comments without your emoji! We’re not uneducated like that maggot David Lee Davis supporter Hermaphrodite Henry! We’ve seen you respond without it many times you twat! You can’t be that intellectually challenged and dense to think you’re fooling us Chester!

Unregistered
    Another criminal type lie! We can decipher your comments without your emoji! We’re not uneducated like that maggot David Lee Davis supporter Hermaphrodite Henry! We’ve seen you respond without it many times you twat! You can’t be that intellectually challenged and dense to think you’re fooling us Chester!
    And speaking of maggots....Chitwood is both a maggot and a scumbag

Unregistered
    And speaking of maggots....Chitwood is both a maggot and a scumbag
    Says the maggot sycophant who supports the brainwashed David Lee Davis yellow stained libel lying blogger Hermaphrodite Henry! Says the certified creepy criminal sexual ex-wife beating stalker and the real estate reject brochure racist ex-deputy disgraced dummy! Says all the three that have the huge massive black stains within their backgrounds. You sound credible to me!

Unregistered
    Says the maggot sycophant who supports the brainwashed David Lee Davis yellow stained libel lying blogger Hermaphrodite Henry! Says the certified creepy criminal sexual ex-wife beating stalker and the real estate reject brochure racist ex-deputy disgraced dummy! Says all the three that have the huge massive black stains within their backgrounds. You sound credible to me!
    And wasn't it hilarious that Chitty made Creamer resign because Creamer stole Janelle from him. At least Chitty has King Snitch to come home to.

Unregistered
    And wasn't it hilarious that Chitty made Creamer resign because Creamer stole Janelle from him. At least Chitty has King Snitch to come home to.
    Yawn! Not so smash mouth cut downs!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast