This has morphed into kindergarten
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

This has morphed into kindergarten

So here it is. This site has turned into a juvenile name calling trash pile. What started out as a way to vent has turned into a place where everyone is fighting over the damn crayons. Szabo, please. Stfu. Go on with your life.. get out. You want everyone to say you won?
    YOU WON. now please go away. For the rest of the mental midgets that have no other personal lives to get on with, and absolutely cannot turn a blind eye to the 3 or 4 shitbags that keep stirring it up on here, listen carefully.
    "Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only end up dirty, and the pig likes it"... sincerely,
    Everyone else....

Unregistered
    I completely agree. The same attacks over, and over, and over again have reached the level of complete stupidity. Seriously.

Unregistered
    I agree as well. If you look at some of the recent topics such as Campbell lying to the IA and the judge, Creamer quitting and Chitwood whining about moles in the VCSO the topics always bring out attacks on Alvin, Henry, Szabo and Kyle. And the arguments involving Chitwood would be similar to the military where a Captain would be chastised for issues occurring on his ship (like Chitwood and his ship...the VCSO).

I think it would be nice to have arguments involving the issues with Campbell and his untruthfulness, Chitwood and his whining about moles, Chitwood and his screwing up the felony traffic stop and Creamer quitting just involve those individuals.

Unregistered
    You're one of the shitbags I was talking about.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree as well. If you look at some of the recent topics such as Campbell lying to the IA and the judge, Creamer quitting and Chitwood whining about moles in the VCSO the topics always bring out attacks on Alvin, Henry, Szabo and Kyle. And the arguments involving Chitwood would be similar to the military where a Captain would be chastised for issues occurring on his ship (like Chitwood and his ship...the VCSO).

I think it would be nice to have arguments involving the issues with Campbell and his untruthfulness, Chitwood and his whining about moles, Chitwood and his screwing up the felony traffic stop and Creamer quitting just involve those individuals.
    I’ve said it many times before and I will say it again! They say, “why do we keep bringing up Alvin, Henry, and Szabo;” when it’s them who brings themselves into the conversation with their agendas. I feel it’s psychologically pleasing to them having it both ways! I strongly believe they get off on string the pot, then complaining about it. It’s blatantly obvious that’s Alvin replying above!

Unregistered
    I’ve said it many times before and I will say it again! They say, “why do we keep bringing up Alvin, Henry, and Szabo;” when it’s them who brings themselves into the conversation with their agendas. I feel it’s psychologically pleasing to them having it both ways! I strongly believe they get off on string the pot, then complaining about it. It’s blatantly obvious that’s Alvin replying above!
    And Chitwood is and always will be a scumbag

Unregistered

I remember when Henry supported David Lee Davis! I guess that backfired on him!

Unregistered
    I remember when Chitwood supported Durham. I guess that backfired on him. I also love the picture Chitwood had taken of him with that racist Sharpton. Chitwood is a complete and total scumbag. Hopefully Kyle can cheer him up now that Janelle left him for Creamer.

Unregistered
    You're one of the shitbags I was talking about.
    Wow. What a coincidence. You were one of the idiots I was talking about.

Unregistered
    I remember when Henry supported David Lee Davis too! John told me he’s writing a tribute to Jeffery Einstein in light of the recent event.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast