+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Hey jailer stop whining. So for once your forced to work besides passing out toilet paper. This site is for Leo's which your not now leave

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Turnkey ....just make the baloney switches and stfu!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys do any police work, other than running from gunfire?
    Turnkey....if we want to hear your opinion, we will give it to you. Don't you have some spread cheeks
    To search for drugs or cell phones!???

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Archiball

    Archiball is a punk, and a *****. He was at the main jail. He is a micro manager that has no idea what the hell he is doing. Pathetic!!!!

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rimel is a nice guy.
    Except he allows his people to be treated like sh!t. Why is Freddy Scott supervising his wife you fat pedophile looking POS.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Turnkey....if we want to hear your opinion, we will give it to you. Don't you have some spread cheeks
    To search for drugs or cell phones!???
    No searches today, road patrol heard fireworks and they all ran to Palm Beach county coward mofos!

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Coming from a babysitter who does nothing but pass out toilet paper.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Coming from a babysitter who does nothing but pass out toilet paper.
    Your district command took all our toilet paper. Apparently a middle schooler shot off some fire works and half your district sh!t themselves. The other half ran and hid.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The road patrol should not be talking smack, because they are a bunch of cowards who run and hide from suspects. They would not have the courage to enter a jail unit with 72 violent inmates surrounding them and not having their guns to protect themselves. They would literally be scared out of their minds! They would definitely need toilet paper to dry themselves off from peeing in their own pants!

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The road patrol should not be talking smack, because they are a bunch of cowards who run and hide from suspects. They would not have the courage to enter a jail unit with 72 violent inmates surrounding them and not having their guns to protect themselves. They would literally be scared out of their minds! They would definitely need toilet paper to dry themselves off from peeing in their own pants!
    Keep telling yourself that jailer/button pusher/wind breaker wearing/overpaid/uneducated/LOSER’s.
    Damn I could do this all day!!!!

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep telling yourself that jailer/button pusher/wind breaker wearing/overpaid/uneducated/LOSER’s.
    Damn I could do this all day!!!!
    sounds like a plan tough guy. I say, maybe place you on the 7th floor. remember to do your mandatory 30 minute checks. yes you will have to climb 3 flights of stairs to complete your check on the upper tier cells. of course there may be inmates in the dayroom too. after some 8 hours of climbing stairs every 30 minutes, plus cell inspection, med rounds, and mediating any inmate disputes inside the dorms, I think its safe to say you'll be shoving that smirk in your pocket. and no cell phones allowed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •