+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Why does Scott supervise his wife? That’s against policy. What is that lazy azz union rep doing besides sitting in the office with his boyfriend all night. Scott’s wife shouldn’t be working under his supervision. Like the wife don’t rat out deputies to her loser husband. Get off your azz and go to the Captain, Cerulli! You are creating a hostile work environment. Do something.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why does Scott supervise his wife? That’s against policy. What is that lazy azz union rep doing besides sitting in the office with his boyfriend all night. Scott’s wife shouldn’t be working under his supervision. Like the wife don’t rat out deputies to her loser husband. Get off your azz and go to the Captain, Cerulli! You are creating a hostile work environment. Do something.
    First off Cerulli don’t worry about nothing except getting easy overtime. Secondly, take it to the Captain are you kidding me. That Captain is a fat lazy pedophile looking POS. Rimel knows you can’t supervise relatives. He used to burn people for not following policy, now he creates hostile work environments. I hope the fat bass turd chokes on his lunch, lord knows he never waddles his fat azz through jail. Hey major A you watching this? Make that fat tub of sh!t Rimel do some work, if you can look at his fat face with that pedophile mustache.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First off Cerulli don’t worry about nothing except getting easy overtime. Secondly, take it to the Captain are you kidding me. That Captain is a fat lazy pedophile looking POS. Rimel knows you can’t supervise relatives. He used to burn people for not following policy, now he creates hostile work environments. I hope the fat bass turd chokes on his lunch, lord knows he never waddles his fat azz through jail. Hey major A you watching this? Make that fat tub of sh!t Rimel do some work, if you can look at his fat face with that pedophile mustache.
    Rimel has always been a fat scumbag! Way to take care of your people, you fat Phuck!

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First off Cerulli don’t worry about nothing except getting easy overtime. Secondly, take it to the Captain are you kidding me. That Captain is a fat lazy pedophile looking POS. Rimel knows you can’t supervise relatives. He used to burn people for not following policy, now he creates hostile work environments. I hope the fat bass turd chokes on his lunch, lord knows he never waddles his fat azz through jail. Hey major A you watching this? Make that fat tub of sh!t Rimel do some work, if you can look at his fat face with that pedophile mustache.
    Major is burned out and overwhelmed. And on his own...

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rimel has always been a fat scumbag! Way to take care of your people, you fat Phuck!
    Dont worry. Your filthy black colonels have another worthless negro to promote. You think its bad now?

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dont worry. Your filthy black colonels have another worthless negro to promote. You think its bad now?
    Sheet, broward fina be just like Detroit, baltimore or any other jig-a-boo ran city. Tru-dat.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheet, broward fina be just like Detroit, baltimore or any other jig-a-boo ran city. Tru-dat.
    This guy's gotta point. I'm not a racist in any way, but have been called one on occasion when it's convenient for the other person when things are not going their way.. or someone has no argument left.

    Most cities that try their best for "equality", tend to have the most corruption. You can't skate around that truth.

    There's good and bad in every race, orientation, and political vews. Some are just worse than others.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Major is burned out and overwhelmed. And on his own...
    But he has no backbone, and never stands up for the deputies, hey major just once before you go, stand up for the deputies! That fat phuck Rimel is letting one of the worst Sergeants in the agency, supervise his own wife. The wife gets special treatment and Rimel looks the other way as he waddles out the door. Do something.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Rimel is a nice guy.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But he has no backbone, and never stands up for the deputies, hey major just once before you go, stand up for the deputies! That fat phuck Rimel is letting one of the worst Sergeants in the agency, supervise his own wife. The wife gets special treatment and Rimel looks the other way as he waddles out the door. Do something.
    Couldn't agree more but if you think our other major has our backs you're silly. Langelier is all about himself. But you likely know that already.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •