+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    You just stop now. I told my wife and when Palmer gets back from the no talent tour, her and Palmer are going to figure out who this is and they are even smarter than me! When you get caught you will be forced to listen to Palmers “If only I had Talent” CD for 8 hours. Future Lt. Assiball.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why don’t you say this to the supervisors faces instead of being a keyboard coward?
    Because I am almost through with this shithole and am not going to jeopardize my retirement ....

Unregistered
    It appears more promotions are coming from the Main Jail. From Lieutenant to Major. Who is running this Department? I look forward to SI coming back and giving this administration there walking papers.

Unregistered
    I still say Archiboltola looks dashing in his 1700s French Navy uniform doing the two leg snap to now excuse me while I go smoke a cigar and drink brandy with the men

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It appears more promotions are coming from the Main Jail. From Lieutenant to Major. Who is running this Department? I look forward to SI coming back and giving this administration there walking papers.
    THis, SI is garbage, but maybe he will kick the scum to the curb

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345