Danny Suarez Stalking Ortiz and Lugo

Unregistered

Danny Suarez Stalking Ortiz and Lugo

Man does this guy have a love affair with these two, almost every day when he posy he has to mention them. The same for that idiot from the U of M Billy Corban. Guess they never got their man cards one a want to be nurse and the other a U of Miami fan.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man does this guy have a love affair with these two, almost every day when he posy he has to mention them. The same for that idiot from the U of M Billy Corban. Guess they never got their man cards one a want to be nurse and the other a U of Miami fan.

Wait a minute! Didn’t Javi thank Al Crespo or was it the Miami Newtimes for making Them famous !!
    Well guess what you guys are famous for being the two most corrupt cops in south Florida.

Unregistered
    Here you go! Thugs in uniform thanking crespo for making them famous.
    http://www.thecrespogram.com/archive...-and-lugo.html

Unregistered
    Here you go! Thugs in uniform Javiy thanking crespo for making them famous.
    http://www.thecrespogram.com/archive...-and-lugo.html

Unregistered
    The river cops would be proud all this time all they had to do was take control of union and they too would have been rich

Unregistered
    Lol! Most of us follow both of them, danny boy goes on his rants about the usual corruption and never mentions captain underpants. The other day el capitan went ham on nurse Danny and he replied but the reply dissapeared soon after, im guessing lugos man blocked him. You cant make this sh!t up, the screengrab is in our A shift chat.

The stalker here is Ortiz. If I were danny, I would complain because Ortiz was on official duty at the time, violation of social media rules.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol! Most of us follow both of them, danny boy goes on his rants about the usual corruption and never mentions captain underpants. The other day el capitan went ham on nurse Danny and he replied but the reply dissapeared soon after, im guessing lugos man blocked him. You cant make this sh!t up, the screengrab is in our A shift chat.

The stalker here is Ortiz. If I were danny, I would complain because Ortiz was on official duty at the time, violation of social media rules.
    Yes Ortiz posts all the time ON DUTY.

Unregistered

More fake news

Bro give it a break
    El que esta enamorado de el Capitán es donkintin el amargado aka “Bed Pan Danny”
    Mijo vete a rajarte una yuca and pick one of your own kind. Eres una Loca frustrada