Wtf - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wtf

Unregistered
    CG get your facts straight about BR & EH @$& kisser. Your time is coming along with that puta of urs. ES & TS were both clowns and &@$ kissers like you who did absolutely nothing in this department. You for one is scared of your own shadow that’s why u have dog. We call people like u PENDEJOS

EH is here

I don’t work there anymore so shut up is long gone!

I haven’t been on this site for years now! But the difference now is I can defend myself. Liar hahaha! I’ll tell you what, to this day I haven’t lied about a MF thing. You see, the truth is like a lion and will always defend itself. People will believe what they want and hey, it’s your given right! I’ll tell you this, having to admit to what I did there was one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do. I want you to understand something, AR, MK and TA were people I cared about at one point . It doesn’t change what’s right and wrong. Doing the right thing allows me to sleep at night. What happened to BR as a result definitely altered my sleep. I’ve questioned my choice to come clean a million times because of what happened to BR, not what I endured. But if you ask him today he will say the same as he’s always said to me “this was the right thing to do because it’s the truth”. I respect him more than ever for not blaming me for what happened to him. I had to learn how to forgive myself for what happened to him. You see, most can just sit and comment “oh she’s this and he’s that”. Enjoy! Our families suffered tremendously! That’s something we can’t take away. I was put under hell fire in that department after disclosing the truth. What some don’t realize is my immunity ended at the State. I had no immunity with the City. I testified under oath in hearings knowing EVERYTHING could be used against me. You see, it got to a point where I didn’t care about the immunity. Someone had to be strong enough to stand up for the truth. This meant at all costs... even if it meant my job and even my freedom. The universe blessed me as a result. I’ve reached an interesting point in my life. I still try and remember the good in the people that tried to destroy me. I try and focus on everything else with those people AR, MK and TA. You see, they were good to me as long as I was loyal to the lie. But I can also remember the good in them before the incident. I speak just about my personal interactions. I really hope for change in that department. There’s tons of people there that I care about. I’m hoping with the next election that the right people are put in place and a real change happens. YR, I hope you live up to what we talked about on the side. I respected you until I couldn’t. However, I still wish the best for you. You were a good person until you couldn’t be. I hope you never allow status or self absorption to overcome who I once knew you to be. LD, I risked everything for the truth. I hope you’re at peace and I think of you often. Trust the universe’s plan, that place was not your home anymore! Your home is where you’re at! SJ, your loyalty to that badge is unmatched! You watched me cry, you lifted my chin when I wanted to give up. You reminded me of what it was to be honest at all costs! I’ll never forget that! You’re one of the most admirable women/ officers I’ve ever encountered! BR, you’re my hero! I had no one else! I want you to know how important that is for me to say that! I had over 100 people to disclose this to and I chose YOU! The result still haunts me but you’ve lifted my chin to it a million times. I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT! We are better people because of it. So I’ll end this by saying this: maybe the approach has been wrong... instead of the cut throat crap that’s taken place... maybe for once everyone take a good look in the mirror and say: what can I do to better this place rather than attack? I’ve done my part... I’m at peace. To my brothers and sisters that wear that thin blue line, you are always in my heart! To my brothers and sister that wear that thin yellow line, you are the foundation of that department! I miss you all dearly! You’ve all touched my life in one way or another! Stay positive and move forward! I’ll never forget where I came from and I’ll never forget the good in everyone... even those who I’ve mentioned... this is as humbled as one can be ❤️

Unregistered

Additional food for thought

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Food for thought, EH admitted under oath with immunity too numerous felonies relating to doctored documents in IA. A condition of her immunity was as follows, if she were to have been caught in a lie she would not only be charged with her crimes committed in IA but she would be charged with Perjury.

She was never charged with anything and more importantly, she was never disciplined. She confessed to felony crimes committed at work and never received as much as a letter in her file, or a mention in her performance evaluations. There is a solid legal reason for this; the city attorneys would not allow her to receive as much as a sticky note in her file. That would have triggered a legal disaster for the city.

As far as BR feel free to ask him to see the check stub, he was fully compensated and has the settlement agreement along with payment as proof.

The city folded and never called a witness.......

Some extra food for thought. Yes, EH admitted under oath with immunity that she committed many felonies relating to documents within her custody. Including many times when MK was out of the office. But remember, MK also gave a sworn statement under immunity, with perjury repercussions and made NO admission to committing not one crime. She was never charged with anything and more importantly she was never disciplined and no letter in her file. No charges and a close out.
    Hasn’t the time finally come to stop the insanity?

Unregistered
    Some extra food for thought. Yes, EH admitted under oath with immunity that she committed many felonies relating to documents within her custody. Including many times when MK was out of the office. But remember, MK also gave a sworn statement under immunity, with perjury repercussions and made NO admission to committing not one crime. She was never charged with anything and more importantly she was never disciplined and no letter in her file. No charges and a close out.
    Hasn’t the time finally come to stop the insanity?
    Actually she plead the fifth over 100 times in the depo, to all questions asked about the records destruction and fraudulent documents, and who was EH’s supervisor giving her instructions. The truth is wide open.

Unregistered
    Before you sing the praises of the former Captain. There are some things you don’t know. It would be a shame if they were brought to light. Not all is what it seems

Unregistered
    WTF ? I’ll tell you why. Unfortunately the administration is bound by contract as to how and who to select for supervisory positions. A contract term that we agreed upon. Anyone that’s eligible can take the tests. If you score in the top # that is who the administration can select from per contract. Again we as members agreed to this process. The administration makes the best choices from what they can choose from (again-per contract). Two was around this are : take the supervisory tests yourselves or we as PBA members ask to make a change in the contract as to supervisory selection process.
    Unfortunately I think we would be spitting into the wind to ask the PBA for anything as they are just about non existent to its members. The PBA administration is to busy spending our dues money on high end take home cars, bar and dinner “meetings”, and trips here and there. They literally think we work for them. They have forgotten that they work for us.
    It’s time for HPD members to seriously look at a new Union to represent us. New, fresh and has a real relationship with its members.
    When is the last time the PBA has inquired what we would like or what we may need? We see them at contract time only. Even then they do not want any difficulty with the contract negotiations. They want an easy quick “no fight” contract signing and disappear until the next contract. When the PBA hears complaints they are quick to turn it around and say the members are pu*!#%s with no back bone. Yeah OK 👌

Unregistered
    👆It’s true. No other way around it. Change the contract or become a supervisor

Unregistered
    WTF is going on-
    Well everyone is doing a pretty dam good job. City is doing great. PD is running effectively and efficiently. Butttt nevertheless crybabies will cry 😢. Everyone keep your heads up. Ignore the naysayers and negativity. Stay focused and positive. What goes around comes around. Those who wish to disrupt the forward motion cannot keep up and are incapable of reaching any goal .

POSITIVITY rules 🤣

Unregistered
    WTF is going on-
    Well everyone is doing a pretty dam good job. City is doing great. PD is running effectively and efficiently. Butttt nevertheless crybabies will cry 😢. Everyone keep your heads up. Ignore the naysayers and negativity. Stay focused and positive. What goes around comes around. Those who wish to disrupt the forward motion cannot keep up and are incapable of reaching any goal .

POSITIVITY rules 🤣
    Yep we are positive that the 4 seats which control the council are a changing!

Unregistered
    Wake up from your dream. Remember all newcomers promise the world (words) Porter, Roth, and current Council are proven.

Balanced budget
    No tax increase
    Roadway improvements underway
    Family parks and entertainment
    City services cost (on par with other cities)
    Crime reduced
    Infrastructure improvements underway

Sounds like they have a plan and it’s working

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast