Golf Tournament - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Golf Tournament

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No joking at all. I've actually been asked not to come back at several courses. I don't give two s#itz though. There's plenty more courses out there I can tear up. I just don't get the lack of humor in these polo wearing idiots that wear those stupid shoes with spikes.
    Let's all play golf and roast marshmallows

Unregistered
    Well hell temp Tony and I drive that golf cart like he owes money. We kick a stand and walk into the sunset. And it's All for free
    Seems like Temp Tony gets more then we think for free. I have to pay to play golf so why shouldn't he. It's not like he is a celebrity or something. With his fat head.

Unregistered
    Seems like Temp Tony gets more then we think for free. I have to pay to play golf so why shouldn't he. It's not like he is a celebrity or something. With his fat head.
    We’re sure that he is supposed to pay but last hole he runs.

Unregistered
    Let's all play golf and roast marshmallows
    Let’s not but say we did. Im not giving up any of my $$$$$ to that loser Sgt.

Unregistered
    He is a sweet gentle giant with no brains.

Unregistered
    NARDI said he would of won the tournament. He also said he would beat anyone in BSO in a ground fighting match.

Unregistered
    I second that. None of us in SID will give any money knowing that if one penny goes to that POS loser.

Unregistered
    I second that. None of us in SID will give any money knowing that if one penny goes to that POS loser.
    That's a lie, you SID boys and girls kiss ass all day pretending to work but out drinking coffee all day.
    This has been the thing for years and you all know this. Who the fu*k are you kidding. Remember you lazy asses think you know it all but the road is the core. Dont think 3/4 of you boys do shit.

Unregistered
    That's a lie, you SID boys and girls kiss ass all day pretending to work but out drinking coffee all day.
    This has been the thing for years and you all know this. Who the fu*k are you kidding. Remember you lazy asses think you know it all but the road is the core. Dont think 3/4 of you boys do shit.
    You damn right but we banking the big bucks sucker. Go away you F’in cry baby maybe one day you can make the cut and join this elite unit.

Unregistered
    You damn right but we banking the big bucks sucker. Go away you F’in cry baby maybe one day you can make the cut and join this elite unit.
    Were banking more bucks on the road with the details. Can't say much about you SID people. Go play golf you puss*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast