Let's Move Against Osgood
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Let's Move Against Osgood

I'm in discussion with a potential candidate to run against Osgood send her packing stay tuned for a potential filing in the next two weeks. We can do this. And yes it's a black from her District. Are you willing to support financially.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm in discussion with a potential candidate to run against Osgood send her packing stay tuned for a potential filing in the next two weeks. We can do this. And yes it's a black from her District. Are you willing to support financially.
    Bring it and let’s do it.

Unregistered

Who cares what color she is?

Absolutely. As long as she's not another cousin of Dale Holness. Another 2 racist PROMISE a$$clowns running school board district 9 Jeff Holness and his cousin who's running again unopposed for seat in District 9 Dale Holness. Ya'll better have eyeballs on the 2020 election. They lost their girl Brenda Snipes so they're going to be extra sneaky.

Unregistered
    Get rid of this racist hag!

Unregistered
    Yes, but in this case we want to compare an apple to an orange. Please, no militant with the same agenda. Broward has a habit of trading garbage for garbage and then wonder why we continue to decline. Thanks for your effort.

Unregistered
    Will absolutely support an alternate candidate financially. However, this must NOT be a parishioner of Mt. Olive or any church that had a pastor on the BSO payroll, or be a relative, friend employee, associate etc. of ANY of the retreads. We know exactly who's who in that district. If anyone can get Rhonda Ward who is a black child advocate for the disabled, she's intelligent, reasonable and would be the best pick. She has gone toe to toe with Osgood and I think she was arrested on a bogus theft charge soon after doing so.

Unregistered
    Will absolutely support an alternate candidate financially. However, this must NOT be a parishioner of Mt. Olive or any church that had a pastor on the BSO payroll, or be a relative, friend employee, associate etc. of ANY of the retreads. We know exactly who's who in that district. If anyone can get Rhonda Ward who is a black child advocate for the disabled, she's intelligent, reasonable and would be the best pick. She has gone toe to toe with Osgood and I think she was arrested on a bogus theft charge soon after doing so.
    Dont know her. But if she checks all of the boxes mentioned above, a dropped petty theft charge isn't a deal breaker for me.

Unregistered
    Remember the ex-wife prescription drug arrest under the Lambert administration?

Mrs. Ward had started out as a big Runcie supporter and when she saw what was going on under the surface, especially the handicapped kids getting abused by juvenile tormentors without any consequences, she went in front of the school board to point this out and tell them she was keeping an eye. She brought a group of black moms with her whose kids were being bullied. Osgood basically treated them like Uncle Tom's and had them removed from the meeting; and shortly thereafter Ward, who is grandmother age was arrested for theft. Have not heard a peep from her since. Many folks wondered if she was afraid to come out after that. But, she was excellent and would make a great school board member

Unregistered
    Great idea!! We certainly need more blacks in high positions in Broward County. Can I count on her to br incompetent, arrogant and in yo face? If so, you can count on my vote!

Unregistered
    Great idea!! We certainly need more blacks in high positions in Broward County. Can I count on her to br incompetent, arrogant and in yo face? If so, you can count on my vote!
    I dont care if its a jewish, eskimo, transvestite, named Rodriguez. If she cancels out that filthy Osgood, Im ready.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast