+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
 

Thread: Rank

  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Detective should 100% be a rank but unfortunately it’s not going to happen.
    Detective in this agency should NOT be a rank. Let’s face it a majority of district detectives are complete trash and could not handle the road.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Nardi asked to be a detective, he's just not sharp or skilled enough. He just spent to much time in detention and needs to know his place in BSO.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Knuckle nuts you must have your head up your tail. I am a detective and worked 16 years on the road before going into ci. So before you open your trap in the future think before you make ignorant comments. You must be a 2 year rookie that believes he serves everything now. Do your time crybaby.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Detective in this agency should NOT be a rank. Let’s face it a majority of district detectives are complete trash and could not handle the road.
    Not true, the road is easy. Make detective a Rank.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I haven't said one word on this topic 'til now. Whoever started this thread sounds like another millenial b!tch.
    What happens if you go back to the road? Are you demoted?
    What if you're in a temporary unit and labeled "detective" and have to go back to road patrol afterwards?
    Is "detective" higher ranking than a corporal or sergeant?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe it's only agencies in the northeast of this country that "detective" as a rank. You may think Harry Callahan was higher ranked than road patrol, but that's all he was....A road patrol officer in a suit.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I haven't said one word on this topic 'til now. Whoever started this thread sounds like another millenial b!tch.
    What happens if you go back to the road? Are you demoted?
    What if you're in a temporary unit and labeled "detective" and have to go back to road patrol afterwards?
    Is "detective" higher ranking than a corporal or sergeant?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe it's only agencies in the northeast of this country that "detective" as a rank. You may think Harry Callahan was higher ranked than road patrol, but that's all he was....A road patrol officer in a suit.
    Yes, if you go back to the road then you are demoted. And if you are temp assigned then you are not promoted. And no you are not higher than a Sgt. You sound like a moron. Most agencies have the rank of detective.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not true, the road is easy. Make detective a Rank.
    Being a detective is easy all they do is sit in a cubicle typing and making phone calls. Their biggest threat on a daily bases is a paper cut. When’s the last time you saw a district detective first on a violent scene? Like never.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I haven't said one word on this topic 'til now. Whoever started this thread sounds like another millenial b!tch.
    What happens if you go back to the road? Are you demoted?
    What if you're in a temporary unit and labeled "detective" and have to go back to road patrol afterwards?
    Is "detective" higher ranking than a corporal or sergeant?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe it's only agencies in the northeast of this country that "detective" as a rank. You may think Harry Callahan was higher ranked than road patrol, but that's all he was....A road patrol officer in a suit.
    Your right I bet this thread was started by millennial. If you look at the detectives in this agency a lot of them only have a few years on and ran to detective position to get away from the road. And now they want it to be a rank.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    McFool , I didn't know. I believe it. Nardi is a strange dude. He keeps taking photos of us. I dont like him photographing the deputies, it's just wierd.
    Pictures of doggy style?

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Being a detective is easy all they do is sit in a cubicle typing and making phone calls. Their biggest threat on a daily bases is a paper cut. When’s the last time you saw a district detective first on a violent scene? Like never.
    Your over looking other things such as bad hemmeroids and big bellies from sitting and eating all day...its bad when you have to out cream on your sphincter everyday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •