message to AO - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: message to AO

Unregistered

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some on the squad are actually okay
    Yea very few are ok but most of them are god awful officer's with or without that angry Bi $&!

Unregistered
    Damn AO, it must feel horrible that your own captain doesn’t respect you and embarrassed you in front of your squad. You powerless soul, just leave already

Unregistered
    Damn AO, it must feel horrible that your own captain doesn’t respect you and embarrassed you in front of your squad. You powerless soul, just leave already
    For the record AO is not a bad person out of work , but at work she is probably one of the most hated sergeants . She was never a good police officer , nor a FTO . She will back stab you quicker then half the command staff ... AO stop acting as if your crap does not smell ! At one time in the past you would pass by your ex’s residence and run his tag .... how quick you forget your past. You were a police officer working the road at one time also who did not know your butt from your elbows and at one point half your zone partners could not stand you.
    So get off your squads but already ! You were once a know nothing officer !

Unregistered
    Details????

Unregistered
    Details????
    Let’s just say MY is the WA Sgt and Captain..the other two lost all power and support.

Unregistered
    Let’s just say MY is the WA Sgt and Captain..the other two lost all power and support.
    The title of this thread is message to AO. How about this? Message to YOU: DO YOUR JOB!!! STOP POSTING STUPID CRAP! You are not a supervisor and never will! I think everyone is tired of your chronic crying and complaining!!

Unregistered

stop

how would you feel if this was being said about you? stop. just stop

Unregistered
    how would you feel if this was being said about you? stop. just stop
    Screw her , AO deserves all the negativity she is receiving . She has done this to herself , selfish , self centered person who assumes she knows it all ,she knows nothing, she was never a good officer , she was a horrible FTO.AO should step down off her narcissistic ladder , come down down to reality she sucks .

Unregistered
    The title of this thread is message to AO. How about this? Message to YOU: DO YOUR JOB!!! STOP POSTING STUPID CRAP! You are not a supervisor and never will! I think everyone is tired of your chronic crying and complaining!!
    DR get off this thread, she saved you from getting beat by that kid in roll call..that’s why you defend her now 😂

Unregistered
    DR get off this thread, she saved you from getting beat by that kid in roll call..that’s why you defend her now 😂
    Ha ha ha !

Called him out ! Love it !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast