+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lori Alhadeff a current member of the Broward County Schoolboard has held fundraising events for Sheriff Tony. She uses her nonprofit organization ( Make Schools Safe ) to hold these fundraisers for sheriff Tony. Sheriff Tony a prior criminal and fugitive from justice for one year is apparently violating the law once again under 501.c3. He is not a registered candidate and can't be at this time, because he has only resided in Broward county since January 2019. Lori Alhadeff lost her daughter at the MSD shooting and was successfully elected to the Broward county School Board. I think the feds need to be notified on this. Phony Tony is using Parkland friends, like Hunter Pallock and Lori Alhadeff to raise campaign funds illegally. Once a criminal always a criminal Phony Tony. They should post your booking photo at the BSO museum.
    How can they violate the law if it's a PAC? Once again, educate yourself before you post. I'm no fan of TempT but c'mon. Where's all the money Ron Book donated to Scott? It's in the PAC not on the regular donation site. Like Angie's and Amy's Pembroke 2020. Where's all the $$$ from Floridians for Accountability? Cough that up cause it's being investigated with those other scam PACs, I'd worry about those before I'd worry about TempT.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok. Got that part. Concerned how? The rest of your post made zero sense, lady, you're talking about Jews and blacks your post made no sense. How can anyone respond to that? What's your point?
    The leading black candidates are under the impression that the black churches (referred to as church ladies) have relinquished their support for Israel and will support Temporary or Al, thus guaranteeing one of their wins. This is eluded to daily. Now, for decades, I've watched century village and the like (jews) turn out in masses assuring a win for their candidate almost every time. The jews still back Israel. Because of this continued (possibly closeted) support, scott Israel will likely win again. Because of your bash, I assumed you were backing Temporary or Al and I was indicating why neither will likely win.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The leading black candidates are under the impression that the black churches (referred to as church ladies) have relinquished their support for Israel and will support Temporary or Al, thus guaranteeing one of their wins. This is eluded to daily. Now, for decades, I've watched century village and the like (jews) turn out in masses assuring a win for their candidate almost every time. The jews still back Israel. Because of this continued (possibly closeted) support, scott Israel will likely win again. Because of your bash, I assumed you were backing Temporary or Al and I was indicating why neither will likely win.
    Thank you. I've never heard of the black churches referred to as church ladies. I am not backing SI, TT, or AP and you are correct about SI's backing. Israel WILL NOT be reinstated (breaking next week) but he will win the primary (if he is not criminally charged for some shite, which is possible knowing him) but he will NOT win the general.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you. I've never heard of the black churches referred to as church ladies. I am not backing SI, TT, or AP and you are correct about SI's backing. Israel WILL NOT be reinstated (breaking next week) but he will win the primary (if he is not criminally charged for some shite, which is possible knowing him) but he will NOT win the general.
    Fair enough. Be safe

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fair enough. Be safe
    He will not charged for nothing cause it's all fake

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fair enough. Be safe


    Just my opinion. Seems like everyone else has one on here.
    Be safe too.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Makes Schools Safe, Inc is her not for profit corporation and is not a PAC. Also, there’s no residency requirement for the office of sheriff. It doesn’t matter when TT moved back to Broward.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lori Alhadeff a current member of the Broward County Schoolboard has held fundraising events for Sheriff Tony. She uses her nonprofit organization ( Make Schools Safe ) to hold these fundraisers for sheriff Tony. Sheriff Tony a prior criminal and fugitive from justice for one year is apparently violating the law once again under 501.c3. He is not a registered candidate and can't be at this time, because he has only resided in Broward county since January 2019. Lori Alhadeff lost her daughter at the MSD shooting and was successfully elected to the Broward county School Board. I think the feds need to be notified on this. Phony Tony is using Parkland friends, like Hunter Pallock and Lori Alhadeff to raise campaign funds illegally. Once a criminal always a criminal Phony Tony. They should post your booking photo at the BSO museum.
    Do your homework. Every claim that you made was false. You can do a PAC before filing. Make Schools Safe was not associated with the PAC. No one is being "used" here. The Parkland adults are well educated and well informed. Lori has an MS in Education which made her more qualified than most on the board. The only individuals who were "used" were the students who ended up at the CNN event with a few left wing nut job parents- and the former Sheriff who had the truth handed to him by Dana Loesch. But, please do "notify the feds" They could use a good laugh.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lori Alhadeff a current member of the Broward County Schoolboard has held fundraising events for Sheriff Tony. She uses her nonprofit organization ( Make Schools Safe ) to hold these fundraisers for sheriff Tony. Sheriff Tony a prior criminal and fugitive from justice for one year is apparently violating the law once again under 501.c3. He is not a registered candidate and can't be at this time, because he has only resided in Broward county since January 2019. Lori Alhadeff lost her daughter at the MSD shooting and was successfully elected to the Broward county School Board. I think the feds need to be notified on this. Phony Tony is using Parkland friends, like Hunter Pallock and Lori Alhadeff to raise campaign funds illegally. Once a criminal always a criminal Phony Tony. They should post your booking photo at the BSO museum.
    If you beleive that a crime is being committed report it. If you don't shame on you and go away.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do your homework. Every claim that you made was false. You can do a PAC before filing. Make Schools Safe was not associated with the PAC. No one is being "used" here. The Parkland adults are well educated and well informed. Lori has an MS in Education which made her more qualified than most on the board. The only individuals who were "used" were the students who ended up at the CNN event with a few left wing nut job parents- and the former Sheriff who had the truth handed to him by Dana Loesch. But, please do "notify the feds" They could use a good laugh.
    When they "notify the feds", please have them look up Scott Israel's campaign manager Amy Rose and her fraudulent Floridians for Accountability with all the missing donations, returned statements, and revoked status, thanks, you're a pet. Toodles!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •