+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Phony Tony's illegal fund raising

    Lori Alhadeff a current member of the Broward County Schoolboard has held fundraising events for Sheriff Tony. She uses her nonprofit organization ( Make Schools Safe ) to hold these fundraisers for sheriff Tony. Sheriff Tony a prior criminal and fugitive from justice for one year is apparently violating the law once again under 501.c3. He is not a registered candidate and can't be at this time, because he has only resided in Broward county since January 2019. Lori Alhadeff lost her daughter at the MSD shooting and was successfully elected to the Broward county School Board. I think the feds need to be notified on this. Phony Tony is using Parkland friends, like Hunter Pallock and Lori Alhadeff to raise campaign funds illegally. Once a criminal always a criminal Phony Tony. They should post your booking photo at the BSO museum.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Relax ex Capt saggy pants

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Crook

    He is a crook nothing but more shame for Broward County

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    L. Adelstein is another opportunist who has no interest in school board business. Has had her head buried in Temporary since the day she was elected. Couldnt wait to brag about her multi million dollar super PAC and her sudden tremendous influence getting Temporary fraud elected. No wonder our kids remain at risk. That school board is who the feds should be looking at- again.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    L. Adelstein is another opportunist who has no interest in school board business. Has had her head buried in Temporary since the day she was elected. Couldnt wait to brag about her multi million dollar super PAC and her sudden tremendous influence getting Temporary fraud elected. No wonder our kids remain at risk. That school board is who the feds should be looking at- again.
    All crooks of you ask most

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lori Alhadeff a current member of the Broward County Schoolboard has held fundraising events for Sheriff Tony. She uses her nonprofit organization ( Make Schools Safe ) to hold these fundraisers for sheriff Tony. Sheriff Tony a prior criminal and fugitive from justice for one year is apparently violating the law once again under 501.c3. He is not a registered candidate and can't be at this time, because he has only resided in Broward county since January 2019. Lori Alhadeff lost her daughter at the MSD shooting and was successfully elected to the Broward county School Board. I think the feds need to be notified on this. Phony Tony is using Parkland friends, like Hunter Pallock and Lori Alhadeff to raise campaign funds illegally. Once a criminal always a criminal Phony Tony. They should post your booking photo at the BSO museum.
    Hey shithead Amy, it's called a PAC. Right saggy-tits? You know all about that. Hasn't the state been after you? Just because you posted Israel's funds an hour ago doesn't mean you know jack. And btw you're a cheap b**tch $100.00? That's all?

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey shithead Amy, it's called a PAC. Right saggy-tits? You know all about that. Hasn't the state been after you? Just because you posted Israel's funds an hour ago doesn't mean you know jack. And btw you're a cheap b**tch $100.00? That's all?
    Your anger shows your concern. Sheriff Israels reelection campaign could have a half million dollars in it by the end of the year. People have been suggesting this for months but for some reason, fools still think that because some church ladies promised someone an election, that Israels entire 70% win last time would dissolve. Historically blacks don't turn out to vote unless there is something big in it for them- Obamba. Jews turn out faithfully and in big numbers. You are fooling yourself if you believe anything different will happen this cycle in broward county Florida. I've watched it happen for three decades.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your anger shows your concern. Sheriff Israels reelection campaign could have a half million dollars in it by the end of the year. People have been suggesting this for months but for some reason, fools still think that because some church ladies promised someone an election, that Israels entire 70% win last time would dissolve. Historically blacks don't turn out to vote unless there is something big in it for them- Obamba. Jews turn out faithfully and in big numbers. You are fooling yourself if you believe anything different will happen this cycle in broward county Florida. I've watched it happen for three decades.
    My concern for what? I don't understand your post.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My concern for what? I don't understand your post.
    Your concern for Israels strong start. Unless you could care less about Israel and just hate his campaign advisor. That's a possibility.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your concern for Israels strong start. Unless you could care less about Israel and just hate his campaign advisor. That's a possibility.
    Ok. Got that part. Concerned how? The rest of your post made zero sense, lady, you're talking about Jews and blacks your post made no sense. How can anyone respond to that? What's your point?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •