Phony Tony's illegal fund raising - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When they "notify the feds", please have them look up Scott Israel's campaign manager Amy Rose and her fraudulent Floridians for Accountability with all the missing donations, returned statements, and revoked status, thanks, you're a pet. Toodles!
    How does he get away from paving or are we paying his bills now? I have to dish out every two weeks. So wrong

Unregistered
    How does he get away from paving or are we paying his bills now? I have to dish out every two weeks. So wrong
    I would call it scamming the system

Unregistered
    Scott Israel currently runs and manages a consulting firm with Tomer Nadler in Davie for money and a front.

Unregistered
    Scott Israel currently runs and manages a consulting firm with Tomer Nadler in Davie for money and a front.
    Who the hell names their newborn little baby Tumor??? WTF

Sorry. Just had to vent..

Unregistered

Scott picks the best people

Who the hell names their newborn little baby Tumor??? WTF

Sorry. Just had to vent..
    Someone who hates their kid I guess.

I think it's Dan Nadler and Tomer he's got a ton of alias but their office is in Davie.

Unregistered
    How does he get away with it? Well Temp Tony thinks he earned his right to belittle and treat people with no disrespect. He feels as he has the right words. Now he thinks he doesn't need to have the responsibility to pay his own bills.

Unregistered

Body-count 22: I Knocked OJ the lightweight out the record books

What's the name of his consulting firm?

Candy & Nuts Consulting: Sweet advice for Crazy People

Unregistered
    How does he get away with it? Well Temp Tony thinks he earned his right to belittle and treat people with no disrespect. He feels as he has the right words. Now he thinks he doesn't need to have the responsibility to pay his own bills.
    For some reason this does not surprise me or other co workers from Coral Springs. We all were like no kidding

Unregistered
    For some reason this does not surprise me or other co workers from Coral Springs. We all were like no kidding
    Any updates on fraud fund raiser TT is getting

Unregistered
    Violations of Florida Election Law will not be tolerated.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast