Silent Steadman refuses to defend HOP cops

Unregistered

Silent Steadman refuses to defend HOP cops

I wish we could expose what it is that Rundle has on Steadman. There is no other possible reason for him never going on the offense defending cops. What does he fear?
    Some say he’s afraid but I have to believe there is more. He’s made a deal of some sort.
    And, even Andrew “don’t worry about it” Axelrod is silent and is no longer a fighter. The PBA has been neutered.
    Now, who can we turn to?

Unregistered
    I say they have something on him and in exchange he doesn’t speak out against them. This not defending HPD cops.

Unregistered
    Someone told to check with IUPA. I’ve never heard of them. Any enlightenment on who they are. We need something other than the PBA or FOP for that matter.

Unregistered
    They represent many departments and are growing by leaps And bounds due to the discontent of PBA. They are not afraid to fight for the members

Unregistered
    Had to go to MDPD HQTS. Passed by PBA office mid morning and the parking lot was nearly empty. People don’t go there anymore?

Unregistered
    That news has been around for a while. Stead is a master of deceptive practices and he isn’t all that he would like us to believe. Good to have a drink with but not much more