Layla Perez
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Layla Perez

Unregistered

Layla Perez

Layla Layla Layla. Do you think messing with my money is a smart idea? Do you think you’re the only one in control because you have sex with all the males and send them your kitty pic on what’s app for 599 people to see. How many married men are you in relationships with? How about your new battle buddy you ride two man with. Stop ****in with my money old hag or else you will get what you deserve.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Layla Layla Layla. Do you think messing with my money is a smart idea? Do you think you’re the only one in control because you have sex with all the males and send them your kitty pic on what’s app for 599 people to see. How many married men are you in relationships with? How about your new battle buddy you ride two man with. Stop ****in with my money old hag or else you will get what you deserve.
    Don’t hate the playa hate the game! She’s figured out how to make money, not do a damn thing at work, and become the Teflon don of South district. Get on the train or get off the tracks.

Unregistered
    Don’t hate the playa hate the game! She’s figured out how to make money, not do a damn thing at work, and become the Teflon don of South district. Get on the train or get off the tracks.
    Ohhhh is the lillle wookie hurt. Get a life moron.

Unregistered
    She’s always been a dirty white girl.

Unregistered
    Put in the off duty in the system if you don’t get it you don’t get it. Period.

Unregistered
    She’s always been a dirty white girl.
    Apple doesn’t fall from the tree does it Layla? Your daughter is a class act.

Unregistered
    Apple doesn’t fall from the tree does it Layla? Your daughter is a class act.
    Her claim to fame is getting shit for free with her mouth and vagina.

Unregistered
    Love how she walks around the district in civilian clothes telling all the dudes she’s not wearing panties. Just love the thirst out of this 43.

Unregistered
    Holy cow! Bunch of whiny *****es!

Unregistered
    Holy cow! Bunch of whiny *****es!
    Don’t **** with our money won’t be no problem. Tell me how a admin officer makes 130k a year and all her friends from different places work all the OT and off duties in our district?!?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast