The three people that destroyed our department from the inside

Unregistered

The three people that destroyed our department from the inside

McDrunk for all the years of inside suiciding his career and others by being nasty and manipulative.

Cheever the five head, for being lazy and conning others into think he was a capable employee when really he is a ticking time bomb.

Brian the Hut, just plain inept and lazy, unwilling to do what it needed when needed. Had so many opportunities to what was right and always took the path of least resistance.

In the last 15 years every issue here that was negative involved one or more of these POS’s by either creating the situation, looking the other way or doing the wrong thing to deal with a situation.

Man does this place suck, just like this City, I mean look around at the place it’s a crap hole. But we get paid large and I’m not going anywhere.

Unregistered
    You should, a hole

Unregistered

What a shame

Well hopefully soon enough you might get a heart attack, or bjar will fired you lol. Bye Felicia!!!!!

Unregistered

True, how true!

Those three are big POS's for sure. Well get ready for uniform fittings and your road assignment boys! Your worlds are going to change. Why? because you three have done nothing, so go handle calls, while 01 and 02 take care of the big boy decisions.

Unregistered

Non runner

Mcdrunk and Da hut have been around too long to fear those guys(1&2) they’ve done it all and sucked mean crank to get to where they’re at, so go ahead and assumed that 1&2 have leached my boys. Long live the Hut and le drunk. We roll and die with our own clowns at the helm.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mcdrunk and Da hut have been around too long to fear those guys(1&2) they’ve done it all and sucked mean crank to get to where they’re at, so go ahead and assumed that 1&2 have leached my boys. Long live the Hut and le drunk. We roll and die with our own clowns at the helm.
    Fatter by the Day, and Mcdrunky are both both a problem. Could you imagine fatboy having to squeeze into a proper uniform? And what if the drunk had to actually do something? They’re both a joke.