Transfer list
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer list

Unregistered

Transfer list

God damn Batman how many hero’s do we need in PRT? Ever other month they start a new team! What. Do. They. Do?!? Why do we need 100 prt members

Unregistered
    How is it possible that a rookie Wilhelm goes to the airport? All she has caused is drama here in Kendall and Midwest. In fact, she’s been on leave for months!

Unregistered
    How about Parker Jr., spends 1 day handling calls in northwest (lots of experience there). Goes to what’s supposed to be a proactive squad and doesn’t do shit. Then goes to DV, same crap there. No to the airport to sleep and make money. Highly qualified.

Unregistered
    Just proves once again perez is a friends and family beotch like the rest

Unregistered
    Gabriel Valenzuela from Hammocks to Robbery? The downfall of Robbery continues. This is the same kid that uses a Hoover Vacuum to suck up crumbs for a 52 14cc! The same kid that couldn’t make it as a marked unit in CST! The same kid that has no investigative experience. The same kid that’s using daddy’s name to get places!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gabriel Valenzuela from Hammocks to Robbery? The downfall of Robbery continues. This is the same kid that uses a Hoover Vacuum to suck up crumbs for a 52 14cc! The same kid that couldn’t make it as a marked unit in CST! The same kid that has no investigative experience. The same kid that’s using daddy’s name to get places!
    Bro just shut the **** up and mind your own business. Stop being so envious of other people and their success such a ****ing loser you are. Go handle some calls.

Unregistered
    Bro just shut the **** up and mind your own business. Stop being so envious of other people and their success such a ****ing loser you are. Go handle some calls.
    Thankfully I don’t have to. I’m assigned to the PBA.

Unregistered
    You guys love bring the kid up, don’t you?

Is this the same kid that identified a armed robbery subject that robbed 8 different stores back in December? Wait a minute. Was this the kid that helped robbery catch two home invasion subjects? How about the one with the two kids locked in the bathroom and caught the burglary subject in the house, I recall that one even made the news? Hm. You talk a lot of crap behind a key board big tough guy, yet you seem to know him and do not have the balls to tell him. Your delusion if you think that kid uses Mic’s name for anything, I’ve only heard good things about him. How about you pull his file? You know what, I’ll see if I can get a copy and my secretary can send it to you on the next chiefs run. Where should I send it to?

Unregistered
    Show me on the doll where he touched you f-ck boy

Unregistered
    Show me on the doll where he touched you f-ck boy
    Hahahahahaha

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast