Transfer list - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer list

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Homeland to airport. That’s interesting 🤔
    The Detective that is leaving Homeland and going to the Airport is a great Detective. He had an issue that many people have had a problem with. No one want to work for that Sgt and that Sgt has transferred out 4 officers out of HSB even though all of the issues was the Sgt's fault. Does the Captain and Major see that the Sgt is an issue, NO. They transfer our all of the Detectives even though that all had the same issue. Even other Sgts have had issues with that Sgt and what does the Captain and Major do???? They move the Sgt to admin and bump out the admin Sgt who was good at her job. Can you believe that? All of the Detectives that were transferred out were actually good guys and good investigators. Sad sad sad.

Unregistered
    Name the sergeant

Unregistered

sgt. JP

Name the sergeant
    Jose Pineda

Unregistered
    Jose Pineda
    He’s ****y, arrogant, walks around like he’s the s-h-I-t, and he’s an a-hole!

Unregistered
    He’s ****y, arrogant, walks around like he’s the s-h-I-t, and he’s an a-hole!
    If that is the same as Joe Pineda, that guy is useless. His MO is that he kisses the lieutenants, captain and majors asses and they feel bad to get rid of him. I was at a meeting with him and he couldn't even talk. If everyone has a problem with the sergeant, it is the sergeant, but HSB command backs the sergeant and gets rid of all the officers.

Unregistered
    If that is the same as Joe Pineda, that guy is useless. His MO is that he kisses the lieutenants, captain and majors asses and they feel bad to get rid of him. I was at a meeting with him and he couldn't even talk. If everyone has a problem with the sergeant, it is the sergeant, but HSB command backs the sergeant and gets rid of all the officers.
    Jose Pineda is Joe Pineda. I work with him at HSB and the this comment is dead on. They put him in admin because he was screwing up investigations and something happened. He was transferred out of the main HSB office to FDLE and they were going to transfer him out of the bureau to Hammocks. They something else happened and we were told that they were not allowed to transfer him out of HSB and put him in Admin and transferred the Admin Sgt.

Unregistered
    Department is a joke

Unregistered
    Rookies and hook up transfering everywhere

Unregistered
    Rookies and hook up transfering everywhere
    Are you surprised? Just do your time and don't make waves. It is not worth getting stressed out on things that you cannot change.

Unregistered
    Department is a joke
    Then leave!!!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast