Troop K-indergarden

Unregistered

Troop K-indergarden

This Troop is a JOKE. All we do here is drive in circles and I can’t leave the damn pike. No wonder why people don’t stay here. The Road Rangers have more police presence then us. The super losers I mean supervisors, are so scared to let any of us in Troop K be cops.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the 43 Daugherty.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This Troop is a JOKE. All we do here is drive in circles and I can’t leave the damn pike. No wonder why people don’t stay here. The Road Rangers have more police presence then us. The super losers I mean supervisors, are so scared to let any of us in Troop K be cops.
    So you are saying you have to leave the turnpike to be a real cop?

Unregistered
    I worked the turnpike years ago and we were not allowed to leave the pike, nothing new. You should know that before you transfer there. Must be the new generation of whiny kids and girls. If you work at Home Depot, you are expected to be inside Home Depot, retards.

Unregistered
    Where did you think you were going to work in K? You can't be serious, goober! You thought you would be in the Rocky Mountains or something?

Unregistered
    I love troop k. Where they have the best parties and the hottest chic's!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for the 43 Daugherty.
    Probably that red headed road ranger that thinks he’s like a power ranger now that he’s a Super Trooper. Can’t get that guy to shut up. I wonder if he’s still crying about not getting a car.