Second Steadman Stahl close friend GUILTY of corruption
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Second Steadman Stahl close friend GUILTY of corruption

Unregistered

Guilty Stahl bud awaits prison sentence

Unregistered
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John Rivera, Blanca Greenwood and Pablito Lopez manifested in repeated boring blog posts. They need help and can obtain it at: Psychological Services Section 305-591-1106 !

Unregistered
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from swindling 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John Jenkins, Stupid Stahl and Greedy Greenwell manifested in repeated factual blog posts. They need help and can obtain it at: Psychological Services Section 305-591-1106

Unregistered
    Stahl is a great patriot and fisherman. We would launch my 25 Contender with twin 200 Yamaha outboards at Black Point marina and go snapper fishing off Elliot Key in the early 90s. Ole’ Stahl would always help out with the chum bag.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stahl is a great patriot and fisherman. We would launch my 25 Contender with twin 200 Yamaha outboards at Black Point marina and go snapper fishing off Elliot Key in the early 90s. Ole’ Stahl would always help out with the chum bag.
    If Stahl is on the boat you don’t need a chum bag just hang one of his socks overboard

Unregistered
    If Stahl is on the boat you don’t need a chum bag just hang one of his socks overboard
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from swindling 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John Jenkins, Stupid Stahl and Greedy Greenwell manifested in repeated factual blog posts. They need help and can obtain it at: Psychological Services Section 305-591-1106

Unregistered
    I carefully read different post in different topics and I try to decipher fact from fiction. I may not be correct each time but regarding this Stahl thing I have a question. Is it one close friend that is a criminal, or is it more than one. I get that Shiver is a separate stain on stahl but these so called criminal (s).
    More than one or Just one???? Please clarify for me

Unregistered
    I carefully read different post in different topics and I try to decipher fact from fiction. I may not be correct each time but regarding this Stahl thing I have a question. Is it one close friend that is a criminal, or is it more than one. I get that Shiver is a separate stain on stahl but these so called criminal (s).
    Ole’ Stahl is like the Garth Brooks song “friends in low places” and I reckon he has a few of those

Unregistered
    Well, to answer your question is there are multiple players. One is currently in prison for corruption and the other s awaiting prison sentence for corruption.
    Then there are cop friends that have been arrested for different crimes.
    Then his uncle (now deceased) and whom he was named after was arrested for his part in a Mexican drug ring operation. His aunt swindled millions from unsuspecting investors. He has brothers arrested for drugs and alcoholic issues.
    His kid arrested for burglary.
    All are easy to find on the internet. These are the people he considers as mentors and dearest of friends.
    Hope this helps clear up your question

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast