Organizational terrorists - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You need to go to a meeting because you're wrong. Ben speaks often whereas many just sit quietly and vote. I wish Ben would accept the challenge myself. We all know what the outcome would be. And if Ben has the power to manipulate 5 other council members to his own viewpoints, maybe that is because the council trusts and supports him. Take a good look around and honestly compare the players personnel records... Chitwood and his council tool against Ben Johnson, need I say more.
    I watched the meetings online you dimwit! You always think you know everything thing about everything Chester Lee Chimpanzee. Benny Bootlicker barely spoke except to make a motion to increase parking revenue at the airport and deny the two deputy positions. Approve everything else, but deny the deputies (sounds legitimate). He did make a generous case on creating positions without a budget. However, Doddering Ed schooled him and reminded him money needs to be appropriated. So again smart guy, tell me how Benny Bootlicker is Making Volusia Great Again? Sounds like he’s the one that got the smack down from Chitty on Bernier.

PS Henry Frederick is a complete cluster f**k moron!

Unregistered
    I watched the meetings online you dimwit! You always think you know everything thing about everything Chester Lee Chimpanzee. Benny Bootlicker barely spoke except to make a motion to increase parking revenue at the airport and deny the two deputy positions. Approve everything else, but deny the deputies (sounds legitimate). He did make a generous case on creating positions without a budget. However, Doddering Ed schooled him and reminded him money needs to be appropriated. So again smart guy, tell me how Benny Bootlicker is Making Volusia Great Again? Sounds like he’s the one that got the smack down from Chitty on Bernier.

PS Henry Frederick is a complete cluster f**k moron!
    Menstruating Mike must really love you....especially after he lost Janelle to Creamer. Do you two stay up at night thinking of these posts Kyle?

Unregistered
    Menstruating Mike must really love you....especially after he lost Janelle to Creamer. Do you two stay up at night thinking of these posts Kyle?
    I don’t have time to think about them too much! We have have to get up everyday and work our real jobs. We don’t live with our mommy, sit at home running a fake internet news site, or hand out real estate brochures in the mall. We have to report to our jobs that we qualify for psychology and physically. You know, the one that we didn’t get dismissed or resigned from being a coward. The one that we have to pass a criminal background clearance for employment. The job that you and your buddies don’t qualify for because of your shady background.

Unregistered
    I don’t have time to think about them too much! We have have to get up everyday and work our real jobs. We don’t live with our mommy, sit at home running a fake internet news site, or hand out real estate brochures in the mall. We have to report to our jobs that we qualify for psychology and physically. You know, the one that we didn’t get dismissed or resigned from being a coward. The one that we have to pass a criminal background clearance for employment. The job that you and your buddies don’t qualify for because of your shady background.
    I'm not a rat though Kyle, and you are... Resign under some bullshit and see who will take you then. I never wanted to be a cop for the record and I do have many cop buddies probably more than you and my buddies trust me... Do your buddies trust you?

Unregistered
    I'm not a rat though Kyle, and you are... Resign under some bullshit and see who will take you then. I never wanted to be a cop for the record and I do have many cop buddies probably more than you and my buddies trust me... Do your buddies trust you?
    I do coward! I still have my job! How about you Johnny? Are you going to be deadbeats like Alvin and Henry or are you going to get your head back in the game? We need a good Animal Control Officer! I will put in a great recommendation for you!

Unregistered
    I do coward! I still have my job! How about you Johnny? Are you going to be deadbeats like Alvin and Henry or are you going to get your head back in the game? We need a good Animal Control Officer! I will put in a great recommendation for you!
    Lets see....Menopausal Mike is a scumbag, Kyle is a backstabber and a snitch and Creamer is a quitter.

Unregistered
    Nobody trusts Kyle.
    That predated the Szabo thing too. He always has and always will be known far and wide as a buddy f ucker.

Unregistered
    Nobody trusts Kyle.
    That predated the Szabo thing too. He always has and always will be known far and wide as a buddy f ucker.
    That is why that imbecile Chitwood loves him.

Unregistered
    What exactly does one have to do to qualify for a job "psychology?" I have heard of qualify for jobs psychologically but never psychology.

Unregistered
    Lets see....Menopausal Mike is a scumbag, Kyle is a backstabber and a snitch and Creamer is a quitter.
    Let’s see....Johnny is a quitter, snitch, and unemployable in law enforcement! Chester can’t be a quitter because he’s an unemployed deadbeat that lives with mommy! He’s also a sensitive sneaky tattling snitch for filing police reports for hut feelings, screenshooting conversations, and crying/lying to the judge! Hermaphrodite Henry can’t work because he’s too mentally unstable, physically unable, and unemployable from his psychotic lying rants his on fake news site! I’d say you boys have your own career challenges to be throwing stones.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast