Organizational terrorists - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What interview did he give?
    With Bernier yesterday where he said there was a mole in the VCSO feeding information to Sheriff Johnson. Where he whined and complained about how the government (county council) was picking on him. Sounds like Chitty needs some pamprin.

Unregistered
    With Bernier yesterday where he said there was a mole in the VCSO feeding information to Sheriff Johnson. Where he whined and complained about how the government (county council) was picking on him. Sounds like Chitty needs some pamprin.
    Pamprin????? Is his new nickname menstruating mike?

Unregistered
    Pamprin????? Is his new nickname menstruating mike?
    Still better than the name Bootlickin’ Ben! He’s been a huge disappointment on the council! Does Ben ever have an objection or speak up? Always following in lock step with Mr. Ed the horses ass! A huge letdown for Volusia County!

Unregistered
    Still better than the name Bootlickin’ Ben! He’s been a huge disappointment on the council! Does Ben ever have an objection or speak up? Always following in lock step with Mr. Ed the horses ass! A huge letdown for Volusia County!
    What happened? Did Sheriff Johnson write you up? Did Menstruating Mike give you a promotion?

Sheriff Johnson is making America Great Again by fixing Volusia County.

Unregistered
    What happened? Did Sheriff Johnson write you up? Did Menstruating Mike give you a promotion?

Sheriff Johnson is making America Great Again by fixing Volusia County.
    How is Bootlickin’ Ben making Volusia County Great Again? Please share the good news? Chitty and Post has defects, however, at least they go against the grain! Ben has been basically an Ed Kelly “yes” man!

Unregistered
    How is Bootlickin’ Ben making Volusia County Great Again? Please share the good news? Chitty and Post has defects, however, at least they go against the grain! Ben has been basically an Ed Kelly “yes” man!
    By standing up to menstruating mike

Unregistered
    Should his nickname be menopausal mike instead of menstruating mike? Just curious. That was probably the reason why he lost Janelle to Creamer...old and decrepit.

Unregistered
    By standing up to menstruating mike
    So, standing up against Chitty is honorable, because it just goes against Chitty! I don’t recall Johnson getting denied the same requests. That’s a little hypocritical on Ben’s part don’t you think? Or, because it goes against Chitty it’s okay regardless? This shows me you don’t have a legitimate argument! How is Ben acting like a hypocrite Making Volusia Great Again? What else has been done? Tell me the good news?

Unregistered
    So, standing up against Chitty is honorable, because it just goes against Chitty! I don’t recall Johnson getting denied the same requests. That’s a little hypocritical on Ben’s part don’t you think? Or, because it goes against Chitty it’s okay regardless? This shows me you don’t have a legitimate argument! How is Ben acting like a hypocrite Making Volusia Great Again? What else has been done? Tell me the good news?
    As sheriff Johnson stated during the interview with bernier this was the first time he opposed any budgetary request by Chitwood. He offered lucid and understandable reasons.

Unregistered
    You need to go to a meeting because you're wrong. Ben speaks often whereas many just sit quietly and vote. I wish Ben would accept the challenge myself. We all know what the outcome would be. And if Ben has the power to manipulate 5 other council members to his own viewpoints, maybe that is because the council trusts and supports him. Take a good look around and honestly compare the players personnel records... Chitwood and his council tool against Ben Johnson, need I say more.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast