Organizational terrorists
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Organizational terrorists

I wonder who the moles are? And now the Sheriff publically accuses Ben Johnson of getting daily updates on VCSO operations. Or is the Sheriff just launching baseless accusations again for free airtime? I couldn't figure out why he would challenge Ben to run against him for Sheriff... Ben would destroy Chitwoods self esteem and be the medicine needed to cure Chitwoods narcissism, and Chitwood knows this! In laments terms, Ben would win that election hands down. But then it hit me! Chitwood knows Ben is a winner, leader and certainly not a quitter. He challenged Ben to give the appearance that Ben wouldn't accept the challenge when the truth is that Ben won't quit, be manipulated or influenced by anyone. Sheriff Chitwood can wear the badge of failures he's brought a once elite agency... Fill those vacancies first and then you can add positions to the budget. Someone needs to explain to the Sheriff what the job of the council actually is and how it operates.

https://www.volusia.org/government/c...entry_id=23885

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder who the moles are? And now the Sheriff publically accuses Ben Johnson of getting daily updates on VCSO operations. Or is the Sheriff just launching baseless accusations again for free airtime? I couldn't figure out why he would challenge Ben to run against him for Sheriff... Ben would destroy Chitwoods self esteem and be the medicine needed to cure Chitwoods narcissism, and Chitwood knows this! In laments terms, Ben would win that election hands down. But then it hit me! Chitwood knows Ben is a winner, leader and certainly not a quitter. He challenged Ben to give the appearance that Ben wouldn't accept the challenge when the truth is that Ben won't quit, be manipulated or influenced by anyone. Sheriff Chitwood can wear the badge of failures he's brought a once elite agency... Fill those vacancies first and then you can add positions to the budget. Someone needs to explain to the Sheriff what the job of the council actually is and how it operates.

Of course Ben is getting daily updates a lot of his command staff is still in place there. Doesn’t take a genius to figure that one out. I wonder what the vacancies look like in the areas that got new positions approved. The county manager reminded them that he already agreed to the changes but Ben ignored that deal. It just has the appearance that Ben is taking personal jabs at the sheriff. I don’t know who would turn out the votes if Ben ran against the sheriff, but it looks like Ben isn’t sure he would win. After the sheriff called on him to run this is his response.

Unregistered

Chitwood is simply jealous of Sheriff Johnson. Always has been...always will be.

Unregistered
    Chitwood is simply jealous of Sheriff Johnson. Always has been...always will be.
    Jealous of what? Johnson never had all of his vacancies filled but asked for new positions every single year while in office. Seems pretty hypocritical.

Unregistered
    Jealous of what? Johnson never had all of his vacancies filled but asked for new positions every single year while in office. Seems pretty hypocritical.
    The DBNJ article stated that the personnel shortage is more with Chitwood than with Johnson. And we are still forgetting a key point. Chitwood was jealous of Creamer because Creamer stole Janelle from him. He told Creamer to resign or be fired.

Unregistered
    I agree it’s clearly hypocritical! Then AGAIN, we’re talking about Alvin criticizing the Sheriff again! The Sheriff is always wrong according to him! He’s always finds some way to bash Chittwood. It’s never an honest debate on the issues. It’s always those knuckleheads just wanting to talk trash. He posted the same garble on ABC. I guess there’s not really a conversation going on overs there as usual.

Unregistered
    I agree it’s clearly hypocritical! Then AGAIN, we’re talking about Alvin criticizing the Sheriff again! The Sheriff is always wrong according to him! He’s always finds some way to bash Chittwood. It’s never an honest debate on the issues. It’s always those knuckleheads just wanting to talk trash. He posted the same garble on ABC. I guess there’s not really a conversation going on overs there as usual.
    Chitwood is a snake and a scumbag. Listen to the interview.

Unregistered
    Chitwood is a snake and a scumbag. Listen to the interview.
    I listened to the interview moron! What should be good for Johnson should be good for Chitwood. Why don’t you try and write a real story on your failing internet news site Henry Hermaphrodite Fagerick!

Unregistered
    Who is the mole that Chitwood stated was feeding information to Johnson

Unregistered
    I listened to the interview moron! What should be good for Johnson should be good for Chitwood. Why don’t you try and write a real story on your failing internet news site Henry Hermaphrodite Fagerick!
    What interview did he give?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast