Organizational terrorists - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s Dietrich in case anybody was wondering. Was Bens chief deputy and has been stuck at the courthouse applying for other jobs.
    Dietrich should become chief deputy again. That would make his job as a mole a lot easier...and allow for more inside information.

Unregistered
    It’s Dietrich in case anybody was wondering. Was Bens chief deputy and has been stuck at the courthouse applying for other jobs.
    WRONG! I am the connection to the mole(s) and I assure you that he is not one. That was a smooth tactical insinuation that serves the false narrative you're trying to sell here. I do not care one way or another about Dietrich to be honest. And really do not care if you continue to bash eachother internally and anonymously. It is actually amusing aside from the fact that all that is being accomplished is good men are leaving at twice the national turnover rate. They all cannot be wrong. 😎

Unregistered
    WRONG! I am the connection to the mole(s) and I assure you that he is not one. That was a smooth tactical insinuation that serves the false narrative you're trying to sell here. I do not care one way or another about Dietrich to be honest. And really do not care if you continue to bash eachother internally and anonymously. It is actually amusing aside from the fact that all that is being accomplished is good men are leaving at twice the national turnover rate. They all cannot be wrong. 😎
    You’re a liar and cannot back up your claims! The only thing you can offer is conjecture!

Unregistered
    You’re a liar and cannot back up your claims! The only thing you can offer is conjecture!
    Nope, not a liar... If I'm lying why dont you dig deep in that big book and search for a statute to silence me? Put me in my place so to speak. You allege I am a criminal. Put me in jail. I'll be out before shift-change to make you famous. Certainly you can arrange a short stay at the branch if you're creative and persuasive. Call that my challenge to you dear. Daddy isn't scared and daddy isn't leaving. I was invited by name to this party forum. I know the game being played and I'm ready and prepared to deliver this forum link to my real anonymous (Guy Fawks) friends and associates. You know, even the playing field a bit... Doubt me? Try me.

Unregistered
    Nope, not a liar... If I'm lying why dont you dig deep in that big book and search for a statute to silence me? Put me in my place so to speak. You allege I am a criminal. Put me in jail. I'll be out before shift-change to make you famous. Certainly you can arrange a short stay at the branch if you're creative and persuasive. Call that my challenge to you dear. Daddy isn't scared and daddy isn't leaving. I was invited by name to this party forum. I know the game being played and I'm ready and prepared to deliver this forum link to my real anonymous (Guy Fawks) friends and associates. You know, even the playing field a bit... Doubt me? Try me.
    Heather sure silenced you!!

Unregistered
    Heather sure silenced you!!
    Now that’s a fact!

Unregistered
    Now that’s a fact!
    Noticed he deflected again and no evidence! Heather sure did silence him for sure! Not such a tough guy!

Unregistered
    Yup, sure do doubt you! As I matter of fact, I double dare doubt you! Do you mean like the time you threatened you were a moderator on the What’s Shady in Daytona Beach page? Or how you were going to forward us to Volusia Exposed? Do you ever stop embarrassing yourself? Seems like Shawn McDowell is your daddy for shutting you down you twat! I have to agree, Heather sure did silence you!

Unregistered
    Noticed he deflected again and no evidence! Heather sure did silence him for sure! Not such a tough guy!
    He probably doesn't respond because whether she accepts this or not he won. Have you seen her Facebook fans not so involved or interested. Campaign donations are not comparable to 2016 record donations to her campaign. $2200 this cycle is hilarious and what has Alvin lost if she loses her reelection? I am only stating the obvious. What did he lose? The right to possess a firearm for a year and he doesn't own weapons to begin with. The right to visit the Saboda training center... boo hoo. Cannot be within 500' of her house that is exempt and anonymous! So he doesn't even know where he isn't allowed to be! HE WON in my opinion and just doesn't feel the need or want to engage, sort of like an incumbant who wont entertain a debate. Wake up and accept that batshit crazy basterd won. I just fail to see what he has lost or has to lose. It has become entertaining atleast and everyone gets an occasional laugh at his comments or ABC posts ; )

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112