Tick Tock Tick Tock! The Department's About To Hit The Shit Pot!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Tick Tock Tick Tock! The Department's About To Hit The Shit Pot!

It's coming.......Sit Back And Enjoy The Show!

Unregistered
    Untouchable immunity? Or should some officers resign before they hit the big screen breaking story edition?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Untouchable immunity? Or should some officers resign before they hit the big screen breaking story edition?
    Definitely no immunity for their cowardly acts. Just sit back and enjoy the show. This one comes with no vaseline.

Unregistered
    I am a big anti whidden advocate, but seriously this whole "it is coming act " has got to stop. It is embarrassing after hearing it so much.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i am a big anti whidden advocate, but seriously this whole "it is coming act " has got to stop. It is embarrassing after hearing it so much.
    you need to keep believing that it is coming because theres been a major double secret investigation at the highest levels. Secret government agencies have been watching and interviewing people it is coming!

Unregistered
    I am a big anti whidden advocate, but seriously this whole "it is coming act " has got to stop. It is embarrassing after hearing it so much.
    What the public is going to see will embarrassing for the department

Unregistered
    I would like to see that . However, I won't hold my breathe.

Unregistered
    Well idiot, ever consider just coming out of whatever drug influence you are under and face reality? Nothing happened because there was nothing there. You are an "anti Whidden supporter" Wtf is that? The only thing you support is some hope you can get a job again. Loser.

Unregistered
    What the public is going to see will embarrassing for the department
    Well if you got something let's hear it. Why wait? Let the the embarrassment begin

Unregistered
    Well if you got something let's hear it. Why wait? Let the the embarrassment begin

The gears are already turning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast