DD cares - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: DD cares

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I could not agree more. You know that this forum can be seen by anyone? Right? You are grown men and women with a very important and difficult job. Our honorable profession has seen many great cops before us.This is an embarrassment to our department and our profession. I know this comment will lead to some trying to troll me into spewing the same juvenile vitriol that they do, but that won't happen. May everyone return safe home to.their loved ones.
    Every day is a gift. Every shift worked is a nightmare. Spent over 20 years there. This job takes a toll on you. Society hates you right now. But yet we fight each other. Promotions. Who cares? Bad decisions by Admin. Who cares? Citi stat. Who cares. Good chief/bad chief. Who cares? I hate this website. Let the nonsense go. Go back to being good cops and stay off this shit. I challenge this to be the last FMPD post. But some new social media FMPD cop or just Assbag will screw that up.

Unregistered
    Every day is a gift. Every shift worked is a nightmare. Spent over 20 years there. This job takes a toll on you. Society hates you right now. But yet we fight each other. Promotions. Who cares? Bad decisions by Admin. Who cares? Citi stat. Who cares. Good chief/bad chief. Who cares? I hate this website. Let the nonsense go. Go back to being good cops and stay off this shit. I challenge this to be the last FMPD post. But some new social media FMPD cop or just Assbag will screw that up.
    Maybe some of us are the problem. WE have just as many issue here at FMPD so stop trying to make it seem as though we are all perfect little scouts. We all know there are a lot of backstabbers amongst us.....BTW morning JROD....Enjoy

Unregistered
    Which kiss ass volunteered to drive DD to the airport so he could charter a private jet on the cities dime out of here before the hurricane arribes?

Unregistered
    Roger is my bet.

Unregistered
    Rumor is Chief DD was seen at RSW airport boarding a flight for Ohio. He is getting out of town on the city credit card and leaving Tarman behind to run the show. Get ready for activation boys and girls, Tarman cleared 12k for Irma.

Unregistered
    Rumor is Chief DD was seen at RSW airport boarding a flight for Ohio. He is getting out of town on the city credit card and leaving Tarman behind to run the show. Get ready for activation boys and girls, Tarman cleared 12k for Irma.
    Quit lying the Chief is still in town he was spotted at the old American Legion on MLK dancing and celebrating his new pay raise. And by the looks he has yet to hit the gym.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1kQES9w9gs

Unregistered
    Screw that fat bald troll

Unregistered
    So the Sheriff failed the embarrassingly easy State Exam SOCE twice, how many times it take our command staff?

Unregistered
    Its all good. City is screaming FEMA money. Calling for a State of Emergency. Have you seen DD. I have not. Ohio loves his City issued credit card. Go Browns.

Unregistered

Smh

You know, it’s really sad when you as a Chief can sit there and allow your officers to get a 4% increase while you get a 30% increase (15% per year). That was a great opportunity to really look out for your team. Had you done that, I can assure you that this thread would have been a more positive one. You failed to use that opportunity in an attempt to build trust with your officers. If you ask me, we need a person like Jason Fields to be the Chief. A person who genuinely cares about hard work, who is personable and doesn’t let his brass make him. A person that most everyone respects. A person like that am sure will fight for his people. Common sense goes a long way. DD lacks common sense. Yes he has a good rapport with the city manager, but how can you walk around your department knowing that you failed to make a statement in favor of your officers. Greedy ppl I tell ya. Don’t get me wrong, am not hating. It is what it is, he got the approval, kudos to him. Am just saying, I personally would be happier knowing that my officers are getting compensated for the work they do. THEY go out there everyday, THEY risk their lives, THEY leave their families during emergencies, THEY deserve the raise. THEY are the heroes. Am just here to support them and steer them in the right direction as an agency. If am already getting paid $140,000 a year, why the hell do I need a 30% raise? Give ME a 7% raise, give them a 10% raise. THAT’S FAIR.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast