DD cares - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DD cares

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Two questions. First are you even LEO. Second, can you put a complete sentence together? Didn't think so.
    It was hyperbole....wtf

Unregistered
    Dear Chief. I am a Road Patrol scrub. My numbers are all shit. Can you please just get me a potato A La Cart the next time your at the Veranda?

Unregistered
    And by the way, I notice you have not denied being a poor cracker!!!

You were able to comprehend what was written!!! You disgust me!!
    Nope, not a poor cracker. Just a contributing member of society. A person with a job. You see, there is this thing called being employed. I have to go to sleep and get up and go to work. I do not have all day to sit on this website and be a bottom feeding government assisted loser such as yourself.

Unregistered
    Diggys says " Harvey Wallbangers for everyone "....

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3037022]And by the way, I notice you have not denied being a poor cracker!!!

You were able to comprehend what was written!!! You must have gotten a Master out of Hodges.
    Got home from work. Noticed your quiet . Tough day of doing nothing. Your momma called. Get her something to eat!!!

Unregistered
    Nope, not a poor cracker. Just a contributing member of society. A person with a job. You see, there is this thing called being employed. I have to go to sleep and get up and go to work. I do not have all day to sit on this website and be a bottom feeding government assisted loser such as yourself.
    Well why are you posting comments on this site "MR CONTRIBUTING MEMBER OF SOCIETY". You have no job admin boy!!!!! You are a joke
    ..Stay off of this site.....FAKE COP

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3037392]
    And by the way, I notice you have not denied being a poor cracker!!!

You were able to comprehend what was written!!! You must have gotten a Master out of Hodges.
    Got home from work. Noticed your quiet . Tough day of doing nothing. Your momma called. Get her something to eat!!!
    Hodges. Ha. Nope no Master degree here. I went to real University and actually earned my Bachelor Degree. And really, a mom tag. I know you could not get your GED from Coronado High. i will wait for your next childish response when you are able to get a free pass to get on Lee Tran and get to the downtown library so you can use the free internet. Or, maybe your man enough to meet in person. Doubt it though.

Unregistered
    Ya'll need to suck CHIEF DIGGS black nuts!

You guys are the most cowardly racist in the department; seems to be you are upset that a black man is eating good at the city expense!!!

Lazy Crackers!!!
    LMAO! So, we’re the “cowardly racists” yet you are the one calling white people “crackers”. You must be a corrupt black boy who lives in Dunbar. Typical. Our Chief is racist, get your black head out of your black ass and smell the black coffee.

Unregistered
    LMAO! So, we’re the “cowardly racists” yet you are the one calling white people “crackers”. You must be a corrupt black boy who lives in Dunbar. Typical. Our Chief is racist, get your black head out of your black ass and smell the black coffee.
    I did boss!!!!! Ask your wifey what she has been checking on.....I see some BBC in your future......BOY...er ..lil man

Unregistered
    How can you say the Chief is racist and he hired 2 Caucasian Deputy Chiefs. The entire command staff is Caucasian. 90% of his promotions have bee Caucasian. 90% of the civilians hired are Caucasian. I'm one of his promotions and I'm a Caucasian.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast