Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who misses Baker now?
    No.....he is just a black Baker

Unregistered
    So...

He had his office renovated
    Has two brand new patrol cars
    Has free reign of the city’s/tax payers money

It really is all about him. Don’t give me this malarkey that he’s reduced crime. Any monkey can come in, demand money to put cameras up and implement all this technology. You people are really in for it if he keeps going. Yeah, I said “you people”, get over it.

Unregistered
    So...

It really is all about him. Don’t give me this malarkey that he’s reduced crime. Any monkey can come in, demand money to put cameras up and implement all this technology. You people are really in for it if he keeps going. Yeah, I said “you people”, get over it.
    ?????????ok Grand wizard...….jeez,,,no need for the other bs...…..but remember the same can be said of a swamp guineau

Unregistered
    Keeping it classy on here I see.

Unregistered
    No.....he is just a black Baker
    Fuk DOUG and his cronies....Diggity will be gone soon in 2 years and then one of his cronies will take over. Guess which one?

Unregistered
    Everyone thought it would be j rod. My bet the next chief is the deputy chief

Unregistered
    So...

No Whammy! No Whammy! Now. Ohh. A gift card to the Veranda. I'll pass my next three spins to Road Patrol.

Unregistered
    A Tyrant at his best. Has he ever worked the ROAD. 50 STRIPES on his sleeve equals 150 years as a LEO. What is he a vampire. Thought they meant 1 for 3. Cannot ask him though. He is out of town. Probably at Ford asking for the latest Explorer updates or checking out good restaurants in Ohio!

Unregistered
    All of you guys are poor crackers. That why you guys get in law enforcement so you can steal............with consequences

Unregistered
    Two questions. First are you even LEO. Second, can you put a complete sentence together? Didn't think so.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast