DD cares
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DD cares

Unregistered

DD cares

So DD enjoys good meals on the city. Takes pointless trips on the city,. Blindsides city hall with BS. Why does he get away with the nonsense? Crime isn't down. The city is in ruins. Numbers do noke sense. Bad promotions. Chased good people away. Guy is a joke. Fooled City Hall. I have lived here for a long time never been to the Veranda. I was so angry when my second take home did not have Nav or a Sunroof. City did not get me another one. Good luck why your there. But you have Shot Spotter an other BS. Get some coffee with the chief because he cares.

Unregistered
    He cares about himself

Unregistered
    That’s complete bull!! The city pays for all his lunches because he’s discussing city business while on lunch? So when two officers go to lunch together and talk shop the city should start paying???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s complete bull!! The city pays for all his lunches because he’s discussing city business while on lunch? So when two officers go to lunch together and talk shop the city should start paying???
    I will meet you at the Veranda tomorrow. Does 12:30 work for you.

Unregistered
    Fort Myers police chief city-issued credit card expenses under scrutiny
    https://www.winknews.com/2019/08/05/...nder-scrutiny/

Coming from RERUN and AUNT JEMIMA...HAHAHA...real credible complainants....straight to the shittzer!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So DD enjoys good meals on the city. Takes pointless trips on the city,. Blindsides city hall with BS. Why does he get away with the nonsense? Crime isn't down. The city is in ruins. Numbers do noke sense. Bad promotions. Chased good people away. Guy is a joke. Fooled City Hall. I have lived here for a long time never been to the Veranda. I was so angry when my second take home did not have Nav or a Sunroof. City did not get me another one. Good luck why your there. But you have Shot Spotter an other BS. Get some coffee with the chief because he cares.
    FNB. good start, now second action

Unregistered
    Media should look into the thousands of dollars he spent renovating his office.

Unregistered
    they didn't want him in Ohio, we don't want him here

Unregistered
    He sure is out of the office alot

Unregistered
    Who misses Baker now?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast