How do you lie and keep your supervisor job

Unregistered

How do you lie and keep your supervisor job

I have issue with my supervisor seems she lied on some workers evaluations last year and not only did the department do nothing they allow her to continue to supervise and continue to give employee evaluation. Someone tell me how this liar stays and better yet what if they were called to court who should tell the defense to look at the ig invest. Walked.

Unregistered
    Sounds like you are one of the lazy ones that does not want to do their work. So, you blame the boss.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have issue with my supervisor seems she lied on some workers evaluations last year and not only did the department do nothing they allow her to continue to supervise and continue to give employee evaluation. Someone tell me how this liar stays and better yet what if they were called to court who should tell the defense to look at the ig invest. Walked.
    You probably deserved a marginal rating. Just shut up and do your job.

Unregistered
    Let me guess: Circuit 17

Unregistered
    When there is no proper oversight of supervisors and they are allowed to 'make-up' rules as they go along... they will begin to operate in a corrupt manner!

Unregistered
    Can you prove they lied. Send it to FDLE and also the head state attorney and public defender in your circuit.

Unregistered
    “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." - Joseph Goebbels

The brass covers up for one another and repeat the same lies, as it suits their purpose.

Unregistered

They get a promotion track sent to them

Floating around the idea of being the next big big one so sad if we are talking on the same one .