The Real Robert Forrest - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Honestly is the best policy, I guess

I'm Sheriff Carmine Marceno and I want to personally welcome you to the Lee County Sheriff's Office! I am able to serve as your Sheriff in the most transparent way possible.
    That be said, I admit to lying about my work history, I was a part time Park Ranger and I did not work at the NYPD.
    I flunked the EOT test, twice so Naples PD fired me.
    I raised money for the Collier Sheriff but he wouldn’t let me have his job.
    I wound up at the LCSO after paying off Mike Scott and the rest is history.
    Oh, almost forgot, I had my weasel buddy Holloway fix me up with this red hot babe, Deanna something or other, got her drunk and plowed the field sewing my seed. She got pregnant and almost wrecked my career but no worries my vast resources came to bear and she still born my son.
    Well that’s about it.
    Vote for me Carmine.

Unregistered
    He’s got my vote!

Unregistered

Loser retirees club

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just completed multiple 119 request for the Sheriff, Undersheriff, Chief and Colonels emails. While filtering through them, the below email was discovered. It was addressed to the Sheriff and Undersheriff. I was told by Robert Forrest he supported Jim Leavens and disliked the current administration. What happened Robert, did they deny your job application again? Makes me sick!!!!

Good morning gentlemen,

I hope this e-mail finds both of you well. first of all, I wish to congratulate you Carmine on becoming our interim Sheriff for Lee County and Eric, I've known you a long time and I am very happy to see that you have achieved the rank of Undersheriff. I'm sure your friends and family (and I) are very happy for you in your new position. People at LCSO still talk to me and I maintain several friendships with folks still working there. It pleases me to hear from several different contacts that they are all very happy with the work place environment and besides other good and positive things, that you back and support the troops.

I will cut to the chase.... As you are probably aware Sheriff, I have many longstanding connections with the Hispanic community in Lee County. I have been lucky to develop and maintain many personal and professional relationships with business leaders, Civic leaders, educators and others who in their different capacities serve to better the quality of life for all Hispanics in our county. One of my friends at LCSO is a supervisor and a Hispanic. He gives you both very good grades in what you have done for and how you have well treated Hispanic personnel within the Office. And he is not the only one. So
    in light of this I was wondering if I may be of service to you regarding working towards obtaining the Hispanic Vote for your candidacy in the upcoming campaign. I am fluent in Spanish. I can read it, write it and speak it. I am interested in helping you in this regard.

If you are interested and would like to discuss this, I may be reached on my cell phone (239) 850-7320, text, or e-mail, rbf276@g.mail.com . On a totally different and unrelated note, personally I am glad to see you brought back the white shirts for the Command Staff. I just think it looks much better... and you wear it well. Both of you.

Best regards,

Capt. (RET). Robert B. Forrest, III
    This guy makes me sick. Does Leavens have a single supporter who's not a card carrying racist WASP or a "Token" like this disgraced two faced sexist female hating pig or Bubba "Uncle Tom" Green???!!
    Leavens doesn't have a single supporter anyone respects

Unregistered

Run Forest Run

Heard someone saw Forest and asked him about playing both sides. All he could say was "Momentary lapse of judgement" and quickly walked away. THAT's the story of your entire career! Run Forest Run!

Unregistered
    Interesting thread, for sure. I am not, nor have I ever, been employed by LCSO. I think a lot of you are downright scares for your jobs when Leavens gets elected. How many of you are tribal boys who have gone to Costa Rica? See, not all of us have forgotten certain things. It's just a matter of time before the facts come out about the things that went on in Costa Rica, how Carmine was at a campaign in uniform, on duty, when Rambosk was running for election. Carmine may not have the tribal tat, but he has gone there with people like Prisco. And Leavens does have support from within and from many people who have no connection to the agency. Documents still exist that are damning to Carmine. Good luck, boys.

Unregistered
    I just completed multiple 119 request for the Sheriff, Undersheriff, Chief and Colonels emails. While filtering through them, the below email was discovered. It was addressed to the Sheriff and Undersheriff. I was told by Robert Forrest he supported Jim Leavens and disliked the current administration. What happened Robert, did they deny your job application again? Makes me sick!!!!

Good morning gentlemen,

I hope this e-mail finds both of you well. first of all, I wish to congratulate you Carmine on becoming our interim Sheriff for Lee County and Eric, I've known you a long time and I am very happy to see that you have achieved the rank of Undersheriff. I'm sure your friends and family (and I) are very happy for you in your new position. People at LCSO still talk to me and I maintain several friendships with folks still working there. It pleases me to hear from several different contacts that they are all very happy with the work place environment and besides other good and positive things, that you back and support the troops.

I will cut to the chase.... As you are probably aware Sheriff, I have many longstanding connections with the Hispanic community in Lee County. I have been lucky to develop and maintain many personal and professional relationships with business leaders, Civic leaders, educators and others who in their different capacities serve to better the quality of life for all Hispanics in our county. One of my friends at LCSO is a supervisor and a Hispanic. He gives you both very good grades in what you have done for and how you have well treated Hispanic personnel within the Office. And he is not the only one. So
    in light of this I was wondering if I may be of service to you regarding working towards obtaining the Hispanic Vote for your candidacy in the upcoming campaign. I am fluent in Spanish. I can read it, write it and speak it. I am interested in helping you in this regard.

If you are interested and would like to discuss this, I may be reached on my cell phone (239) 850-7320, text, or e-mail, rbf276@g.mail.com . On a totally different and unrelated note, personally I am glad to see you brought back the white shirts for the Command Staff. I just think it looks much better... and you wear it well. Both of you.

Best regards,

Capt. (RET). Robert B. Forrest, III
    He is nothing but a two face POS, just look at his personnel file they wont rehire him so he goes and sucks on JL's pole hoping he can get a job with him, maybe he can climb ladders for him

Unregistered
    Interesting thread, for sure. I am not, nor have I ever, been employed by LCSO. I think a lot of you are downright scares for your jobs when Leavens gets elected. How many of you are tribal boys who have gone to Costa Rica? See, not all of us have forgotten certain things. It's just a matter of time before the facts come out about the things that went on in Costa Rica, how Carmine was at a campaign in uniform, on duty, when Rambosk was running for election. Carmine may not have the tribal tat, but he has gone there with people like Prisco. And Leavens does have support from within and from many people who have no connection to the agency. Documents still exist that are damning to Carmine. Good luck, boys.
    HAHA really troll, "scares" learn to write you troll POS

Unregistered
    This guy makes me sick. Does Leavens have a single supporter who's not a card carrying racist WASP or a "Token" like this disgraced two faced sexist female hating pig or Bubba "Uncle Tom" Green???!!
    Leavens doesn't have a single supporter anyone respects
    Hey Robert why dont you tell your fellow whinners on the LCSO retires page showing the e-mail you sent to the sheriff begging for a job, you stupid POS , dont worry it will be posted there

Unregistered
    He’s got my vote!
    Forrest is a complete nutt. He can' t make his mind up on which side of the fence he's on. One day he's the supposed make believe president for all Hispanics in Lee County to help them fight racism. The following week he's down town on the news standing in front of the Confederate Robert E. Lee statue hanging out with a bunch of racist North Fort Myers rednecks attempting to justify why the statue should not be removed. Forrest make up your mind. Next he will be the only Hispanic in Lee County wearing a white sheet.

Unregistered

Hispanics Against Forest

Shame on you Robert Forrest III. You bring great shame on the Forrest name and on Robert Forrest I and Robert Forrest II.
    Your name is synonymous with cowardice, shame, betrayal, disloyalty, lying, and everything without honor. OF COURSE YOU SUPPORT JAMES WHITEY LEAVENS!! You sir are his greatest puppet amoungst the Hispanic people he slandered and talked about with disgust.

As an Hispanic I used to like you but now I know your nothing but a disgusting traitor and turn coat to your race. You made your Nazi loving white is right bed so now live with it it you sell out!!!!
    We are sending letters to every Hispanic group that affiliates with Forest! We have over 100 signatures and will boycott any restaurant or business who meets with this two faced race traitor!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast