The Real Robert Forrest
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The Real Robert Forrest

I just completed multiple 119 request for the Sheriff, Undersheriff, Chief and Colonels emails. While filtering through them, the below email was discovered. It was addressed to the Sheriff and Undersheriff. I was told by Robert Forrest he supported Jim Leavens and disliked the current administration. What happened Robert, did they deny your job application again? Makes me sick!!!!

Good morning gentlemen,

I hope this e-mail finds both of you well. first of all, I wish to congratulate you Carmine on becoming our interim Sheriff for Lee County and Eric, I've known you a long time and I am very happy to see that you have achieved the rank of Undersheriff. I'm sure your friends and family (and I) are very happy for you in your new position. People at LCSO still talk to me and I maintain several friendships with folks still working there. It pleases me to hear from several different contacts that they are all very happy with the work place environment and besides other good and positive things, that you back and support the troops.

I will cut to the chase.... As you are probably aware Sheriff, I have many longstanding connections with the Hispanic community in Lee County. I have been lucky to develop and maintain many personal and professional relationships with business leaders, Civic leaders, educators and others who in their different capacities serve to better the quality of life for all Hispanics in our county. One of my friends at LCSO is a supervisor and a Hispanic. He gives you both very good grades in what you have done for and how you have well treated Hispanic personnel within the Office. And he is not the only one. So
    in light of this I was wondering if I may be of service to you regarding working towards obtaining the Hispanic Vote for your candidacy in the upcoming campaign. I am fluent in Spanish. I can read it, write it and speak it. I am interested in helping you in this regard.

If you are interested and would like to discuss this, I may be reached on my cell phone (239) 850-7320, text, or e-mail, rbf276@g.mail.com . On a totally different and unrelated note, personally I am glad to see you brought back the white shirts for the Command Staff. I just think it looks much better... and you wear it well. Both of you.

Best regards,

Capt. (RET). Robert B. Forrest, III

Unregistered
    This guy must be crazy! He said he hated the white shirts. Two faced *******.

Unregistered

Retiree Losers Club

I'm NOT surprised. The WHOLE Leavens Klan crew is FULL of phony baloney loser retirees who nobody liked or respected OR they think they deserve to be rehired at the SO in positions of power. This is Leaven's "token" Hispanic he duped into coming on board with a "wink wink" position of rank in order to appease Hispanics he's slandered in the agency.

Leavens entire support crew is from sheriff's office island of misfit losers, screwballs, racists, homophobic wannabbes. Name ONE. I repeat ONE supporter of Leavens who is either respected or still liked by agency members CURRENTLY employed??!!?
    You can't because there are NONE. Leavens can only trick people into taking pictures with him and making them feel uncomfortable.

Unregistered

Not surprised

Shocker! Everyone who supports Leavens talks out of both sides of their mouth or has ulterior motives. Leavens has absolutely ZERO support or momentum within the Lee County Sheriff's Office. His ONLY supporters are former retirees who were 1) Disgruntled when they left, 2) Were disliked or not respected, 3) Always complained they were passed over for promotion or jealous of others who got promoted over them, 4) Have no life and join websites of other retirees with no life.

AND then there's Robert Forrest: Literally kicked out or transferred out of every unit he served in. Got the sheriff's office sued over his blatant sexual harrassment of women. Has been caught crying hysterically on duty and relieved of duty. Was accused of cowardice on duty several times. And Is known to have estrogen filled fits and crazy episodes

Unregistered
    Sexually harassed many employees, unbelievable.

Unregistered
    The same Robert Forrest that was sitting with Leavens at the gun show, but texting a friend that things aren’t good.

Unregistered
    According to them they are real good, all smear campaign stuff. Leavens has no idea what’s coming! Yes it was illegal...

Unregistered

Sticks and Stones

We agree Holloway conspired with Marceno to use the LCSO to foster sexual intimacy with Deanna Williams and on duty as well.

Let a Deputy do that and BAM the world falls on his head.

Shame on you both!

Unregistered
    Go to Forrest’ Facebook and you will see how crazy he is! Leavens has surrounded himself with disgruntled ex employees, most of them don’t care for LCSO at all.

Unregistered

Shame on the Forrest Name!

Shame on you Robert Forrest III. You bring great shame on the Forrest name and on Robert Forrest I and Robert Forrest II.
    Your name is synonymous with cowardice, shame, betrayal, disloyalty, lying, and everything without honor. OF COURSE YOU SUPPORT JAMES WHITEY LEAVENS!! You sir are his greatest puppet amoungst the Hispanic people he slandered and talked about with disgust.

As an Hispanic I used to like you but now I know your nothing but a disgusting traitor and turn coat to your race. You made your Nazi loving white is right bed so now live with it it you sell out!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast