New Information

Thread: New Information

Unregistered

New Information

Within the next 30 days new information will be coming out about Carmine Marceno’s conduct. It will not end due to the fact that there are historically issues of Carmine Marceno committing acts of misconduct. There is one person at this point that knows everything that has taken place and that one person is Carmine Marceno. He should at this point review all of his own conduct and weigh that conduct and determine if he should just leave. No one was looking into the Marceno issues until he decided to entangle himself with a female crime victim. More and more information is coming forward and will continue to come forward. The record of misconduct continues to grow and will continue to grow until Marceno decides to leave or is removed. Marceno was never in command of anything until Mike Scott brought him to Lee County. His work record verifies this.

Unregistered
    FDLE has been provided new information of another girl.

Unregistered

Information

Yes she’s having sextuplets
    Was supposed to be kept secret
    How do you get this great info

Unregistered

Security Hackers

Tapping into Carmine’s video surveillance system, IP cameras and cell phone GPS.
    Naughty boy.

Unregistered

Shrek infatuation

Shrek had a camera 🎥 put in Carmine’s shower

Unregistered

leavans infatuation

He watches the sheriffs every move 24 hours a day 365 days a year!
    He wakes up hoping to see something on the news LCSO did
    so he can criticize it.
    He couldn't get elected so he will be a critic for the rest of his pathetic life.

Unregistered
    So is MR really leaving the department? I heard JM is taking over Gulf, perfect spot for him. Who is going to take JM’s spot in North as Captain? Serious responses please, and no my mom isn’t going to, or my fat wife, or Leavens the troll etc.

Unregistered

Cool You already took my guesses

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So is MR really leaving the department? I heard JM is taking over Gulf, perfect spot for him. Who is going to take JM’s spot in North as Captain? Serious responses please, and no my mom isn’t going to, or my fat wife, or Leavens the troll etc.
    Hahaha
    2020 is going to be a wild toads ride folks

Unregistered

August 2020

Counting the days until the annihilation of James (herpes) Leavens

Unregistered
    MR definitely leaving, two in hallway retiring also. JM staying North, JD getting promoted to Captain.