Police Free Ten Days - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is the hell is a "PRICIPLE"? See the little red line underneath? That means you misspelled the word Superstar!!!
    You definitely got me. I did misspell "principal." Thank you for the correction.

Unregistered
    You definitely got me. I did misspell "principal." Thank you for the correction.
    Why are you so nice to that Ahole? Every thread has a gatekeeper of spelling righteousness. It's how they get their jollies. They troll this site for a spelling mistake and then make a big deal out of it - it's all that a miserable person has to do. It's their form of mental masterbation.

Unregistered
    Why are you so nice to that Ahole? Every thread has a gatekeeper of spelling righteousness. It's how they get their jollies. They troll this site for a spelling mistake and then make a big deal out of it - it's all that a miserable person has to do. It's their form of mental masterbation.
    What those posts show is your complete and total ignorance of how you look to others. This is why no one will hire you, this why no one takes your complaints seriously, this why these people pick on you, this is why you will never ever get promoted and this is why you sit anonymously on a message board crying.

Christ you can't even spell masturbation correctly and its quite obvious that you do that often and are good at that.

Unregistered

Phuctard

What those posts show is your complete and total ignorance of how you look to others. This is why no one will hire you, this why no one takes your complaints seriously, this why these people pick on you, this is why you will never ever get promoted and this is why you sit anonymously on a message board crying.

Christ you can't even spell masturbation correctly and its quite obvious that you do that often and are good at that.
    You cruise all the sites just looking for spelling mistakes. Does that make you feel superior to others? Did you get an orgasm from writing the above? If it gives you one, go ahead, as everyone knows you won't get one from any type of interaction with a fellow human being. I hope I made a spelling mistake in this thread so that you can get off again. By the way, your first sentence is a grammatical mess. Have a nice day phuctard.

Unregistered
    You cruise all the sites just looking for spelling mistakes. Does that make you feel superior to others? Did you get an orgasm from writing the above? If it gives you one, go ahead, as everyone knows you won't get one from any type of interaction with a fellow human being. I hope I made a spelling mistake in this thread so that you can get off again. By the way, your first sentence is a grammatical mess. Have a nice day phuctard.

Again it is crystal clear that you have no idea what you are talking about. I think Ill stick with my knowledge of grammar and also SUPERSTAR there is grammar correction (blue lines) in this software. Again because you cannot read or maybe you cannot comprehend what I wrote, the posts show complete and total ignorance of the poster. I am finished arguing with an eraser head like you.

Unregistered
    Again it is crystal clear that you have no idea what you are talking about. I think Ill stick with my knowledge of grammar and also SUPERSTAR there is grammar correction (blue lines) in this software. Again because you cannot read or maybe you cannot comprehend what I wrote, the posts show complete and total ignorance of the poster. I am finished arguing with an eraser head like you.
    So says the Phuctard gatekeeper of spelling righteousness. Did you get off writing your stupid little post loser?

Unregistered
    So says the Phuctard gatekeeper of spelling righteousness. Did you get off writing your stupid little post loser?
    I think the person is just a Nerd.

Unregistered

Satire

What kind of useless babble is this? Go back to sleep..
    Some for you to learn:

"Sat·ire"
    "The use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
    synonyms: mockery, ridicule, derision, scorn, caricature."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12