Police Free Ten Days
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Police Free Ten Days

Dear Mayor and Commissioners,
    As we all know, the Miramar Police are useless. What a waste of good tax payer dollars they are. So let's prove it to the Miramar residents. First, take a ten day consecutive period and lay of the police. Secondly, think of all the money the city would save. Thirdly, think about stiffing the officers of pay for ten days, wouldn't that make their lives hard? Fourthly, All of you would stay in town during that time to prove how and why they weren't needed. Fifthly, advertise it to the whole world. Lastly, after the ten days you would then be able to prove with data that MPD was in fact useless, and wasn't needed during that time period. Then, after showing the whole world how and why they weren't needed, then disband the department and don't hire anyone else under contract. Think of the money the city would save, which could be spent on other things. You would all be heroes to other cities, you would be trend setters.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As we all know, the Miramar Police are useless. What a waste of good tax payer dollars they are. So let's prove it to the Miramar residents. First, take a ten day consecutive period and lay of the police. Secondly, think of all the money the city would save. Thirdly, think about stiffing the officers of pay for ten days, wouldn't that make their lives hard? Fourthly, All of you would stay in town during that time to prove how and why they weren't needed. Fifthly, advertise it to the whole world. Lastly, after the ten days you would then be able to prove with data that MPD was in fact useless, and wasn't needed during that time period. Then, after showing the whole world how and why they weren't needed, then disband the department and don't hire anyone else under contract. Think of the money the city would save, which could be spent on other things. You would all be heroes to other cities, you would be trend setters.
    What kind of useless babble is this? Go back to sleep..

Unregistered
    What kind of useless babble is this? Go back to sleep..
    Obviously, someone with your limited mind doesn't understand good satire and it's purpose. I thought it's very good. You must have missed that part of English class in your school.

Unregistered
    Obviously, someone with your limited mind doesn't understand good satire and it's purpose. I thought it's very good. You must have missed that part of English class in your school.
    Yeah okay.. the writing style is that of a 6 year old. Quit wasting your time posting here! Go get those applications for Pines and Hollywood and Davie and Plantation and Sunrise! They are waiting for you SUPERSTAR!! Now that is what they call sarcasm!!

Unregistered
    Yeah okay.. the writing style is that of a 6 year old. Quit wasting your time posting here! Go get those applications for Pines and Hollywood and Davie and Plantation and Sunrise! They are waiting for you SUPERSTAR!! Now that is what they call sarcasm!!
    Please drop your pants, bend over, and stick your head up your own ass.

Unregistered
    Please drop your pants, bend over, and stick your head up your own ass.
    Again this is all useless babble that means nothing and does nothing to solve the problem. Can't you see that? You have to decide if you are going to do something that has a meaningful effect or continue to post stupid little thirdly fourthly fifthly diatribes. You are wasting your time as no one but you and I are reading this! Don't you get it? "Bend Over" what are you in the "thirdly" grade?

Unregistered
    I know you weren't serious. But can you imagine the number of homicides during the 10 days? Not that the mayor or commission would care anyway.

Unregistered
    The mayor would still be worried about his kids with police interaction rather than the homicides

Unregistered
    I was taught a priciple years ago, which I over time found to be true: "You Can't Save People From Themselves."

Unregistered
    I was taught a priciple years ago, which I over time found to be true: "You Can't Save People From Themselves."
    What is the hell is a "PRICIPLE"? See the little red line underneath? That means you misspelled the word Superstar!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast