Micheal Albetta, Patty Lynn, Ira Goldberg, Lisa Castillo, Wally Eccelston,. - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwhatis View Post
    What’s the common denominator between these incompetent, unethical parasites? They all need jobs.
    Not true. Marano is retired. Kinsey & Harrington are nicely employed.

Unregisteredisaid

Ok let me

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not true. Marano is retired. Kinsey & Harrington are nicely employed.
    Ok let me rephrase that. They need jobs that pay a lot more than what they’re making. Cause they ain’t makin Shi*.

Unregistered
    They keep bumping up irrelevant posts to bury real ones. Not going to work. This one stays on the front page.

Unregisteredgilligan

Media agree

So, aside from the desperate people who are supporting Israel, for jobs of course. How many media sources will cover the election next year? We already know the sun sentinel and several other Florida media sources have already published articles stating the obvious. Scott Israel is not competent to hold the position of sheriff. Interesting when it becomes a drum beat with this message when the election heats up. Because, there is no way they will change their minds. Scott Israel, is going to be assaulted by the media, and he will have to spend every penny on defending himself. One of my favorite shows growing up, and the closing theme. The Carol Burnett show.

"I'm so glad we had this time together,
    Just to have a laugh, or sing a song.
    Seems we just got started and before you know it
    Comes the time we have to say, 'So long.'

So Long Scott Israel😂😂😂

Unregistered
    End of the day, Broward voters don't care what the Sentinel endorses. They vote for all the "bad" candidates the Sentinel tells them to vote against. Very few people get the newspaper any more, and none of the other media (blogs and social media!!??!!) really matters.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredgilligan View Post
    So, aside from the desperate people who are supporting Israel, for jobs of course. How many media sources will cover the election next year? We already know the sun sentinel and several other Florida media sources have already published articles stating the obvious. Scott Israel is not competent to hold the position of sheriff. Interesting when it becomes a drum beat with this message when the election heats up. Because, there is no way they will change their minds. Scott Israel, is going to be assaulted by the media, and he will have to spend every penny on defending himself. One of my favorite shows growing up, and the closing theme. The Carol Burnett show.

"I'm so glad we had this time together,
    Just to have a laugh, or sing a song.
    Seems we just got started and before you know it
    Comes the time we have to say, 'So long.'

So Long Scott Israel😂😂😂
    There is no doubt in my mind that the jews (media) will go after Israel. Its what they do and why Trump despises the whole filthy group of them. But it will be so obvious that the fix is in and the jew media will make it such an obvious and personal thing, they will go overboard which will work in Israels favor.

Unregistered
    The PR team almost had this one on page two.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The PR team almost had this one on page two.
    Poor Ira having to read all this truth about him and his scumbag friend.

Unregistered
    Ahh the horror!

Unregistered
    The slime ball team from new yawk and jursie

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast