Tom Knight the greatest CEO ever

Unregistered

Tom Knight the greatest CEO ever

Tom Knight claims to be a great CEO and makes the county tons of money. Hey Tom here is you first challenge. Help the Sarasota YMCA turn itself around and make a profit. I mean you are the Steve Jobs of Sarasota!

https://www.heraldtribune.com/news/2...riled-finances

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tom Knight claims to be a great CEO and makes the county tons of money. Hey Tom here is you first challenge. Help the Sarasota YMCA turn itself around and make a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Earle Kimel View Post
    VENICE — The SKY Family YMCA CEO Pat Ryan resigned, so Sheriff Tom Knight is now the CEO and he is juggling those duties with his job as sheriff. The YMCA grosses $24 million annually and operates in southern Sarasota, Charlotte, Bonita Springs and Lee Counties. It is rapidly expanding it's growth model into early childhood education:

• In 2018, it opened the YMCA Sunshine Education Academy.
    • It then built the Sunshine Education Academy for $1.8 million.
    • It is now ready to build a $2.2 million academy in Bonita Springs.

Knight said, “They email me on purchases for...”
    Knight is in deep and he is obviously looking for an expedient and political exit to ensure that he is not ensnared in you know what.

Unregistered
    Knight has lots of business experience with making companies enormous amounts of money. I bet his degree is in business management. Let's see, there was that one company where he was a brick carrier and then there was ..... hmmm nothing in the private sector after that. Like I said so much experience running a multi million dollar corporation that has to actually make money.

Unregistered

Oops too late???

Tom Knight claims to be a great CEO and makes the county tons of money. Hey Tom here is you first challenge. Help the Sarasota YMCA turn itself around and make a profit. I mean you are the Steve Jobs of Sarasota!

I know the Venice YMCA narrowed their search down to 4. Then there was one and it’s not Tom knight. Some guy from Washington State. So that is off the table. Make another run for sheriff? Nope! No republicans left that will give him money. Run for the house seat vacated by Mrs. Goode? You don’t live in that district. Ride off into the sunset by yourself because now that you will have no power, no authority, you will realize that all the people with money only tolerated your BS because they thought you could help them. The one thing you thought you’d never be you will become, FORGOTTON!!! Enjoy the trip.

Unregistered
    I know the Venice YMCA narrowed their search down to 4. Then there was one and it’s not Tom knight. Some guy from Washington State. So that is off the table. Make another run for sheriff? Nope! No republicans left that will give him money. Run for the house seat vacated by Mrs. Goode? You don’t live in that district. Ride off into the sunset by yourself because now that you will have no power, no authority, you will realize that all the people with money only tolerated your BS because they thought you could help them. The one thing you thought you’d never be you will become, FORGOTTON!!! Enjoy the trip.
    Wow, that's incredibly insightful. Tom Knight will eventually realize that people placated him and catered to him exclusively because he was the sheriff -- and not for who he truly is. It will be a lonely wake-up call for him when he realizes that, after he is completely out of office.