S#%* Show - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: S#%* Show

Unregistered
    Agreed. CS needs to take a stand and show the employees he cares about this agency and wants to make it better. He is probably afraid Morgan and Haines have dirt on him that will embarrass him and hurt his chances of winning. He needs to state what he is going to do with the department such as keeping the current staff. There are several who need to go because they have done nothing but contribute to the downfall and bad morale of the department (DT AH DI MG SA) And definitely EH. He needs to be the first one to go.

Unregistered
    What I dont understand about Sherrif Morgan is his he has Haineses brother as the chief of police thats a conflict of interest when Haines is a commander at Santa Rosa. Looks like Johnson and Morgan are in cahootd they both have hemorrhoid soother brothers where is Spencer hmmmm A certain Crestview citizen has been harrassed by those Cops.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What I dont understand about Sherrif Morgan is his he has Haineses brother as the chief of police thats a conflict of interest when Haines is a commander at Santa Rosa. Looks like Johnson and Morgan are in cahootd they both have hemorrhoid soother brothers where is Spencer hmmmm A certain Crestview citizen has been harrassed by those Cops.
    You must be that Randy Jones idiot, who lives in Crestview, who is mad at MPD, but crying like a bich to Santa Rosa, and thinks that the Chief Deputy is the Chief of Police. Go back to your weed and little sister. This thread has nothing to do with you dummy.

Unregistered
    Car 91 if its really you I would believe you in Escambia have far more to worry about than making false accusations about a citizen if it isn't you I would suggest setting the record straight.

Unregistered
    Car 91 if its really you I would believe you in Escambia have far more to worry about than making false accusations about a citizen if it isn't you I would suggest setting the record straight.
    I read srso leoaffairs, and I would have to say there is no false accusation. Jones is an idiot.

Unregistered
    Put yourself in car 2’s shoes. The Sheriff has a history of retaliating against EVERYBODY who doesn’t agree with him. If CS has a contradictory opinion, he has to bite his tongue. He’s got to play the long game instead of the short game.
    Exactly why he should not want the association. He will start saving people soon but until then F-off

Unregistered
    If CS were really such a great leader and savior for this agency he wouldn't have gotten so cozy with AH. "Birds of a feather", and AH is the most self serving, back stabbing, non working, lazy POS I've seen here in 20 years.

Unregistered
    Exactly why he should not want the association. He will start saving people soon but until then F-off
    Bingo! he has to bite his tongue????? he's the 2nd most powerful man in the agency. He has more power than he realizes right now. He could help us all, IF he had the nads to do it. Man up !

Unregistered
    Clearly he hasn’t the stones to make a move. If he had he could have with or without the blessing of a complete fraud of a sheriff.

Unregistered
    I still believe CS is playing things the right way. The public apparently loves the Sheriff so much he was elected to a third term. The Sheriff and Car #3 could easily squash Chips chance of getting elected. They are vindictive enough to do so if he doesn’t play ball.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast