Director endorses the new use of force policy...

Unregistered

Director endorses the new use of force policy...

"Officers let yourself be attacked and don't fight back."

Signed the director

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Officers let yourself be attacked and don't fight back."

Signed the director
    🤣 pretty much

Unregistered
    Correction, signed Director Pu$$y.

Unregistered

Where’s The PBA. Where’s Stahl -Jenkins

Where’s the Though PBA? Where’s Mr. I’m for the officers. I’m pro BLM, I’m one of you guys. Where’s Im gonna make the black voice heard and protect you in this uniform! Blah Blah Blah.....This is why you don’t use someone that reports to the director to be in that position. Jenkins is out of his league so IS Steadman! They will never say anything because they care more about that fat check and then they do any of us. This is why you don’t use someone that reports to the director to be in that position. Jenkins is out of his league so is Steadman. He brags and talks all this crap about being connected and having a say in the government because of his 33 So fight Director and Katherine Rundle, oh wait YOU can’t your Besties with her too!!! HYPOCRITE

Unregistered

Don't bash the director

You're all the bigger pu55ies for standing by and abiding by the newly endorsed UOF policy.

Let your voices be beard and strike

Unregistered
    Guys .... our PBA has 00000 leverage .... a union without leverage and willing to use the power of the masses they represent is utterly useless ... all they can do, is write letters, submit lists of requests, they call it FIGHTING for us, everyone in power wipes their ass with their letters and whatever breadcrumbs they throw at us, the PBA calls it a victory ....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where’s the Though PBA? Where’s Mr. I’m for the officers. I’m pro BLM, I’m one of you guys. Where’s Im gonna make the black voice heard and protect you in this uniform! Blah Blah Blah.....This is why you don’t use someone that reports to the director to be in that position. Jenkins is out of his league so IS Steadman! They will never say anything because they care more about that fat check and then they do any of us. This is why you don’t use someone that reports to the director to be in that position. Jenkins is out of his league so is Steadman. He brags and talks all this crap about being connected and having a say in the government because of his 33 So fight Director and Katherine Rundle, oh wait YOU can’t your Besties with her too!!! HYPOCRITE
    We got rid of Rivera right? Ahora cometelo!