+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Whats up with anthony rodriguez clemente from airport


  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Hes an angry anti white male anti american pendejo

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Fact about less than 5 percent of the population accounts for more than 54 percent of murders yearly. Guess who dat 5 percent is?

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You scared to ask him yourself that you gotta post something on LEOAffairs? You need his number?

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You scared to ask him yourself that you gotta post something on LEOAffairs? You need his number?
    No he will whine make complaint say im racist cause im white

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    It’s obvious you don’t know the target of your attack then. You’re not dealing with a millennial, a rookie, or anything less than a real cop... and if you don’t know, you better ask somebody. You’ve made an assumption on him based on a Facebook post, or posts, but haven’t taken the time to get to know anything about him before you became a keyboard warrior. Nobody is saying you have to like him or agree with his views, but at least he says what he says without the luxury of anonymity. Can you say the same? This dude has never made a complaint against another officer so, again, if you need his number to tell him how you feel, let me know.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s obvious you don’t know the target of your attack then. You’re not dealing with a millennial, a rookie, or anything less than a real cop... and if you don’t know, you better ask somebody. You’ve made an assumption on him based on a Facebook post, or posts, but haven’t taken the time to get to know anything about him before you became a keyboard warrior. Nobody is saying you have to like him or agree with his views, but at least he says what he says without the luxury of anonymity. Can you say the same? This dude has never made a complaint against another officer so, again, if you need his number to tell him how you feel, let me know.
    Ok tony im scared

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Racism is racism goes both ways

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fact about less than 5 percent of the population accounts for more than 54 percent of murders yearly. Guess who dat 5 percent is?
    Not whitey but blacks nor whites should be defined by the actions of a few

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Your FB comments prove my point

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •