Whats up with anthony rodriguez clemente from airport - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Second day of my KETO diet and man this sucks...can’t do it much longer

Unregistered
    Nothing more than a racist dirty cop who was always a thug pretending to be a good guy.

Unregistered
    Leave Tony alone...always been a great cop

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Leave Tony alone...always been a great cop
    You ever worked with him? Or, are you wanna of his DR buddies?

Unregistered
    This angry piece of crap should be fired, charged with assault and battery, and placed in a cell for a long long time. I am so tired of corrupt, angry, power hungry, uneducated idiots committing police brutality and violating the civil rights of citizens. Lock him the hell up.

Unregistered
    This angry piece of crap should be fired, charged with assault and battery, and placed in a cell for a long long time. I am so tired of corrupt, angry, power hungry, uneducated idiots committing police brutality and violating the civil rights of citizens. Lock him the hell up.
    He did nothing wrong you idiot.

Unregistered
    The problem is you are the uneducated idiot. It happens so fast you didn’t realize she pushed him with her head (felony battery on a PO) and he round house slapped her. It’s totally legal and justified and what he is trained to do. It would have been a crime if he didn’t fight back. Stop being surprised when You watch police enforce the law....it’s not supposed to be pretty and if it was easy we could have hired you to do it.

Unregistered
    The problem is you are the uneducated idiot. It happens so fast you didn’t realize she pushed him with her head (felony battery on a PO) and he round house slapped her. It’s totally legal and justified and what he is trained to do. It would have been a crime if he didn’t fight back. Stop being surprised when You watch police enforce the law....it’s not supposed to be pretty and if it was easy we could have hired you to do it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast