Let's Move Against Osgood - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sun Sentinel

Hmmmm...... looks like Scott is contemplating which direction to go with this thing..... Interesting that today, his dear friend friend Lauren poked the Runcie. Was this a personal favor to take the temperature of the public in their reaction?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm in discussion with a potential candidate to run against Osgood send her packing stay tuned for a potential filing in the next two weeks. We can do this. And yes it's a black from her District. Are you willing to support financially.
    Vote Osgood she's a great person for the job and we love her. She doesn't just think of Parkland she thinks of Broward Country in a whole.

Unregistered
    Vote Osgood she's a great person for the job and we love her. She doesn't just think of Parkland she thinks of Broward Country in a whole.
    I agree she is good for the job and of it ain't broke don't fix it

Unregistered

From Parkland (Not rich, jewish or liberal)

Really? All indications are that she hates us; and generally has contempt for "white" people. Her comments suggest that she felt as though it were about time that Parkland got what was coming to "them." Bus loads of her church friends reinforced this at Taravella.

Unregistered
    First on her list of important people is herself. Helpful people who want nothing but improvement and a better life for all are humble, not confrontational militant bullies. Not sure if anyone has recognized, but America is tired of the nasty entitled angry black woman we seem to have in places of power at every turn. She has worn out her stay and should be replaced. There are many black folks who would not only do a fabulous job, but would humbly respect everyone as an equal.

Unregistered

Cancer

She does not like cops. She was behind the Tamarac 3’s arrest. She is cancer and needs to be removed

Unregistered
    She does not like cops. She was behind the Tamarac 3’s arrest. She is cancer and needs to be removed
    When I spoke with her she said she supported and respects all law enforcement. Are you given true facts? Just wondering that's sl.

Unregistered
    When I spoke with her she said she supported and respects all law enforcement. Are you given true facts? Just wondering that's sl.
    Well, she lied to you. Her past words and actions scream reverse racism. She is a filthy, militant, angry, arrogant trouble maker. People despise her and she will be replaced. Hopefully sooner than later.

Unregistered
    Her interaction with Fusco did not reflect respect for law enforcement. In fact, she demanded that the 2 Tamarac deputies be FIRED; not disciplined FIRED. Find the video, it's out there. No mention from her at all about how parents should address the kids behaviors.

Unregistered
    Her interaction with Fusco did not reflect respect for law enforcement. In fact, she demanded that the 2 Tamarac deputies be FIRED; not disciplined FIRED. Find the video, it's out there. No mention from her at all about how parents should address the kids behaviors.
    Okay then FU*K HER then. My kind is changed. Thanks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast